Virgo Love Tarot – You Know Who This Person Is
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for April 2023 summary:
Oracle: It’s all coming together. Intuitive hits. Soul tribe. | Your energy: discontentment
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
It’s time to find your soul tribe, dear Virgo.
Spirit invites you to let your intuition move you physically, Oracle says. Moreover, you are connected to a group of souls who are weaving a web around the plant, and as you travel and share your creations, something is rethreaded, Oracle asserts.
Spirit invites you to connect with others who are like you at a soul level. So, whoever this Queen of Cups is, go find this person and connect with him/her more deeply. I feel that you know this person but you haven’t gotten the chance to explore this connection you have with this person just yet.
The Great Gathering card is an invitation to become a part of your soul tribe simply by sharing your soul’s voice and letting yourself be seen. Were you repressing your authentic truth? Because if you continue doing so, you are dimming your light just to fit in a partnership that you think is currently right for you. You could have settled, but you are not fully aware of it.
Spirit reminds you that when you are true to yourself, and when you share what is real, you call in your soul tribe. Consequently, your light will shine and it is an invisible force that attracts these like-minded individuals.
Just as you are longing and searching for them, they are longing and searching for you too. That means, they are around you, and the ‘great gathering’ is bound to happen. All you have to do is just be real.
Work Your Light Activation
Look at your Oracle card, put your hands to your heart, and whisper:
I choose now to let myself be seen. I am ready to call in my soul tribe and create a web of light all over the planet.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Three of Pentacles
Your collaborative relationships are in a very good place. Your work environment is healthy and that you are in harmony with your colleagues.
The quality of your collaborations is beginning to suffer. You must take some time to troubleshoot and figure out where the snags are in your complex network of projects.
The World (Major Arcana)
Getting here has required much growth and pain, but you arrive with a sense of completion and fulfillment.
In an effort to have everything you want, you have spread yourself too thin and failed to see goals through to completion. You may remain within the confines of your comfort zones to protect yourself from the wider world, stifling your capacity to reach your full potential.
Knight of Cups
This represents emotional awareness. You are in touch with your inner feelings and prone to flights of fancy. Despite the power of fantasies, the Knight is also a reminder to keep yourself from getting swept away by your ideals of romance.
Someone has lost control of their emotions. The Knight warns of lack of self-reflection, and being prone to moodiness and jealousy.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…