Virgo Love Tarot – You’re Finally Doing It
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for October 2021 summary:
Oracle: I find the inner strength to face fear with confidence | Energies: grit; depression
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
This card comes up in your reading either as a reminder of how far you’ve become, or fear is starting to creep in once again and you needed this to hear this. Honor your own power, dear Virgo. I know it’s easier said than done, but now is the perfect time to clear all your doubts and give yourself the nudge to just keep swimming. There is no turning back.
Come to a place of love as you give yourself that gentle nudge. Keep going but also be patient with yourself. Moreover, replace that inner critic with encouragement (self-talk, baby!). Coming from a place of love will conquer all of fear’s disguises, Oracle says.
This current test is placed before you because it’s an opportunity to prove to yourself that you, and only you can make the correct decision. Oracle asserts: by not taking a step forward, you may find yourself two steps back, only to face that same obstacle again. That means, this obstacle will be on loop in your life unless you finally let it go once and for all. Moreover, it becomes a pattern until you have chosen to learn the lesson. The time has come, do it.
Connect to your intuition and use it as your compass. When you are deeply connected to its voice, you will never find yourself the need to doubt your decisions.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
The Sun (Major Arcana)
Truths are plainly observable, and there is joy and relief.
Do you seek to illuminate truth and beauty with your radiance, or do you simply burn too bright and too hot?
King of Swords
The embodiment of intellectual authority. You or someone around you exercises logic and reason, honoring histories, legality, and tact.
The King of Swords in this position warns of an abuse of power and authority. You might be ruled by bias, convincing yourself that your unfounded personal notions are objective facts. Others might be abusing their relationships with you and you might feel used, but are unsure why.
You are shaken to your very core and your foundations crumble beneath you.
The walls you built remain strong, but you never leave them. In an effort to hide from the wind and cold, you have shut away the sun and stars.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…