Virgo Love Tarot – You’ve Already Done Your Part
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for November 2022 summary:
Oracle: Resurrection | Energies: relaxed and detached; anxious
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
Someone so deceptive is right in your midst, dear Virgo. Be careful because this person’s toxicity may get the best of you, and of course may consume your innate kindness.
But it seems like your energy is in the right place. It’s not that you’re quitting to care about this person, but it’s more of you don’t want to engage in drama any longer. Moreover, you may have come to consciously allow them to figure out how to deal with themselves. Sounds harsh, but you’ve accepted the reality of the situation.
It seems like nothing is bothering you right now. You may have come to realize also that you are exactly where you need to be.
You’ve learned the beauty of detachment and putting your energy where it’s supposed to be.
There seems to be a new freedom of energy around you, so stick to it. You have done your part, and you’re doing great.
The Chariot with the Temperance speaks of success. What’s happening could be something that you’ve seen before and it could be like it’s a pattern, but there is a lot more meaning to it than ever. It’s like you’ve reached the Master’s level in terms of dealing with your romantic issues.
You are in control and no one can stop you right now.
And now, the Phoenix pops up in your reading. You know what that means!
The Phoenix activates rebirth through fire and fortitude. You are now refreshed and ready to give his gifts to the world, Oracle says.
Surrender yourself to this process. Your current energy is relaxed so you are on the right path!
Allow yourself to grieve what has ended, Oracle asserts, and welcome a period of rebirth down the road.
Don’t look back.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Four of Swords
This indicates rest and reprieve. You have endured much, and you must take it upon yourself to retreat and recharge until you are better able to come back to your life.
You have attempted to power through trauma and adversity, to your detriment. You are plagued with a skittish restlessness that defies your weariness.
Seven of Swords
This marks you as the betrayer. You saw opportunities and took them by whatever means you could.
Someone has seen through your ruse. Though you think you are getting ahead, you are not as clever as you believe.
Queen of Wands
You or someone around you is a high achiever and revels in new challenges and new ideas. Though she is warm and passionate, she is also decisive and intense, representing ambition and vibrancy.
This could indicate self-righteousness. Though you or someone around you are passionate and accomplished, you can take a long time to course-correct when you are in the wrong. Your goals may not be consistent, and your core beliefs may be prone to change.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…