Virgo love today – I’d rather drink and be merry
Hi! This is your almost-personal, free online oracle reading today. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle message: Believe in the impossible
Your current energy: celebratory
Your person’s energy: sulking
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Virgo-born individual, and next Thursday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Virgo tarot reading
You feel like spending time with your friends, Virgo. Perhaps you missed spending time with them, and it is with joy that you now have the opportunity to reunite with them.
The 3 of Cups means celebration and blissful encounters with people who matter to you. This could also be one of the reasons you are diverting attention, and perhaps you’d rather drink and be merry with your friends, than spend time with your person. Whether that’s a good idea or not, it’s up for you to decide.
The person you’re dealing with seems like not having it. Perhaps they do not like the idea of you spending time more with your friends, and they have not expressed that clearly to you. It also feels like you are not aware of it, and your person just sits on the corner looking after his/her feelings.
The mermaid in the card resurfaces from the depths of the sea, so I am also getting the vibe that this person made an effort to reach out to you. They may have traveled all the way to you, but you are just too busy spending time with friends.
You are about to get a rare chance, and something is bound to happen. This is a positive card to get, especially if you are hoping about something impossible. Rare chance, yes, but it can happen!
This is a reminder to believe, and that you are lucky enough to manifest your desires. Also, this is a reminder to take a look at the opportunities presented to you, because you may have been overlooking it for the longest time.
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may connect via email@example.com