Virgo Love Today – Treading the Unknown
– Summary –
Your current energy: confused
Your person’s energy: complicated
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Virgo love today reading may be for another Virgo-born individual, and next Thursday’s message is the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Virgo love today reading
Old habits perpetuate old problems. You could have successfully moved away from those negative patterns, but it just keeps on haunting you.
Perhaps you know that you’ve made the right decision to slough off people that no longer serve you, but perhaps you are struggling with keeping it all together.
You could still be struggling with the necessary transformation this past situation has brought. As a result, there is a push and pull energy within you–sometimes you like it, but sometimes you might be thinking whether it was the right decision. There are uncertain energies around you, but it feels like you’re just riding with the waves.
The person you’re dealing with seems emotionally immature. If they aren’t too demanding, they just can’t handle overwhelming emotions. While this person is so charming they can launch a thousand ships, they just can’t keep it together sometimes (and perhaps at this current moment).
Virgo love today guidance
You could be confused and overwhelmed most of the time because you haven’t asked yourself this question. Moreover, you may feel like not trusting yourself sometimes because you fail to set an intention about everything that you do.
The presence of this card in your reading reminds you to sit and ask yourself your “why” because it’s your key to understanding yourself and what makes you tick. When you are clear about why you’re initiating that helping hand, or why you choose to isolate yourself, then you are getting clear about the answers, and even the responses from people around you.
Now is the most opportune time to recognize whether you are being triggered by someone else, Oracle says. What does this connection tell about you and others? Miracles and a deep understanding of your own needs (and how to fulfill them) are buried under the treasures of this “Why?”.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
You may also subscribe to be notified when new readings are up or check out the daily tarot
for personal readings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve shared.