Virgo love today – Used to be
– Summary –
Oracle: A change in the wind
Your current energy: homesickness
Your person’s energy: attachment
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Virgo love today reading may be for another Virgo-born individual, and next Thursday’s message is the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Virgo love today reading
Your energy represents imbalance in your home life. This could also be feelings of missing your home, or contemplating about what ‘home’ really means to you, emotionally. Something does not feel like home–this could be conflicts, lack of communication or a tension between you and your person (you could be living with your romantic partner).
All your happy, vibrant energies seem to be drained because of this tense or suffocating energies.
The person you’re dealing with seems to be a brat. They want things their way and they are stuck to a lifestyle they are used to living relative to you.
The Death in reverse is a major arcana card, which signifies a highlight or major turning point in their life. This could mean stagnation or a general attachment to their used-to-be’s when they were with you.
Virgo love today guidance
This could mean uncertainties about your fate, or it could just be your fickle mind. Change is yet to come, and this transformation may be a major one. Change is also the message of that Death card. Spirit invites you to anticipate uncertainties and unprecedented changes with curiosity and acceptance.
Something is brewing that is beyond your control, because no matter how negative a circumstance could be, a Higher Source is working for your highest good. Things may not go as planned (that sucks for a Virgo, I know). But the universe wants you to know that rough seas offer opportunities for growth.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
for personal readings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.