Virgo love today – Your shadow self loves the attention
Hi! This is your almost-personal, free online oracle reading today. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle message: It’s time to take action
Your current energy: co-dependence
Your person’s energy: soul searching
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Virgo-born individual, and next Thursday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Virgo love today
There is an offer you can’t resist, dear Virgo. While you have The Devil card which means temptation, it feels like this is an energy of someone around you. Hence, right off the bat, I can feel that the current energies are reversed here. You are the 8 of Cups, and your person is The Devil. But then again, take what resonates.
The Devil may sound so negative, but I always see this card from a positive perspective. That means, it is an opportunity to reflect on your values, and even habits that you know (yes, you know) you should let go of.
The Devil speaks of co-dependence and addiction. Romantically, this could mean that your person has offered you words such as “I will change, please come back,” or something along the lines of “I will leave you if you don’t change”. This kind of controlling energy may be around you at the current moment, and you are tied to just saying yes without actually considering your own feelings.
The shadow self
All of us have our own shadow side, and perhaps this is a painful battle that seems perpetual. The Devil means that your shadow side is resurfacing, and it needs attention. That means, if it has not been working for you, it’s time to let it go. Being in this energy field feels like you are in shackles–trapped and feeling like have no control at all. It seems like a powerful force that blurs your concept of love.
The person you’re dealing with (or as mentioned, this could be you) is diving deep and reassessing their own feelings. This is the energy of finding peace, walking away, and searching for that happiness that eludes them for the longest time. It feels like turning their back away from the Devil, and finally making a step towards self-liberation.
Wow. I am so speechless as this card is just an affirmation of what I have just said right there! This Oracle card means that there is a wonderful start, especially if you are imbibing the 8 of Cups. This is a positive sign to continue what you have been doing, especially if it means honoring yourself. Determination, self-assertion and bravery are the pieces of advice when you receive this card, and the energy of Aries means having the passion to welcome a new beginning.
The New Moon in Aries is the first new moon of the year. It is an ideal time to set an intention, and cultivate a practice to leave behind whatever it is that no longer serves you.
continue reading more guidance
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
– I would like to be updated about new readings via email –
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may connect via email@example.com
– The decks I usually use and deeply connect with –
Buy the authentic ones / from the publisher via Amazon:
Shadowscapes Tarot | Moonology | Wisdom of the Oracle | The Universe Has Your Back
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.