Virgo love today – You’re not having it
Hi! This is your almost-personal, free online oracle reading today. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle: be flexible
Your current energy: demanding
Your person’s energy: staying for the wrong reasons
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Virgo-born individual, and next Thursday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Virgo tarot reading
Do you feel disgruntled about this situation, Virgo? You may be feeling a sense of frustration about a communicated desire. It is getting on your way, and perhaps you feel the need to demand from your person. There are intrusive and insecure energies around you. The Queen of Wands upright signifies strength and independence–a queen. Current energies are the opposite, and your fierce outlook on this may take its toll on you.
The person you’re dealing with feels like being forced to stay in this situation. There is stagnation, and they are fully aware of it. It feels like they have a desire to revert this situation for them, and do something about it. It may not favor you, and this brings in some argument, if not a healthy discussion between the two of you.
You are invited to adapt, but without compromising what’s important, dear Virgo. Let go of rigidity. This sounds counter-intuitive for a Virgo, I know, but this Oracle comes to you with a reminder to achieve a happy compromise. Release your old ideas about what perfect means to you. See if a flexible approach feels better. Remember, you are a queen/king–give yourself the gift of understanding, and openness to something new. Some tarot readers refer to Virgo as the one “who misses the magic” because of their over-critical mindset. What do you think?
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may connect via email@example.com