Virgo Tarot – Finally Freeing Yourself
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for July 2023 summary:
Oracle: You need a leg up | Your energy: peace
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo tarot
Oracle | Virgo tarot
Receive help to keep your momentum, dear Virgo. You are free and there is no turning back. It’s time to move towards what (or who) you truly deserve. And yes, you deserve it.
You are about to meet or reunite with someone with whom you’re truly connected. For some, that means wedding bells, but for others, that could mean being done once and for all. So either way, congratulations!
Relationships that are healthy thrive on interdependence, Oracle says. Moreover, it’s important to recognize that you need others as much as they need you.
Some people just can see through you without being in a relationship with you. This person is out there—find him/her.
It’s okay to be vulnerable, so give yourself permission to heal. If something is falling away from you, trust that it’s not because there’s something wrong with you. There is nothing wrong with them either. It’s just that your energies are not aligned or incompatible.
You deserve this freedom. And if ever you feel like it’s not for you, maybe you just need a leg up. You don’t have to venture into the magic of new beginnings alone!
Moreover, there are no boundaries to what you can accomplish.
A Leg Up is a clear affirmation that healing is coming your way. Miracles can happen, so once again, just trust and enjoy the process. Perhaps Spirit wants you to witness the beautiful aspects of yourself that have been longing to be witnessed by you.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Fortitude/Strength (Major Arcana)
You have found a healthy measure of patience for yourself. This is a reminder to acknowledge your shortcomings and all the anxieties that accompany them.
Do not allow your past mistakes to hinder your growth.
Knight of Wands
You or someone around you has a certain lust for life and a willingness to try anything. Watch out for overconfidence.
You or someone around you likes to be the center of attention, and he certainly has a talent for showboating.
3 of Cups
This signifies a happy gathering or a strong network of peers. Friendships and camaraderie are at their sturdiest and most reliable.
The bonds within your social circle are made tenuous by jealousy and insecurity. Gossip and lies undo previously sturdy bonds.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more