Virgo Tarot – Your Life is About to Change for the Better!
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for August 2023 summary:
Oracle: White Rose of Hope | Energies: exhaustion and self-doubt
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo tarot
Oracle | Virgo tarot
All hope’s not lost and I want to congratulate you on that, dear Virgo! You can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and now is the time to push hard for that liberation.
For the longest time you fear dealing with the death of the relationship, but you know it is the right time for you and your person. It’s time to call it quits and you are not giving up.
Perhaps you could be doubting yourself in the process, but know that self-doubt is the worst enemy of manifestation. You may have been dreaming about a relationship that is truly aligned with your heart and soul, but it just doesn’t come. It soon will, once you get through that healing. So give yourself the permission to regenerate and heal.
Take some time to focus on your own well-being and self-care. This is a time for you to reflect on what you truly want in a relationship and what you are willing to compromise on. Don’t settle for less than you deserve, Virgo.
Remember, healing is not a linear process.
There may be ups and downs, but keep pushing forward. You are strong and capable of overcoming any obstacles that come your way.
Trust the universe and have faith that everything will work out for the best. The universe has a plan for you, and it is time for you to trust in that plan and let go of any fears or doubts.
The White Rose of Hope card is the perfect card to come out of your reading!
We see a lady in a blue dress standing somewhere dark, maybe cold, and abandoned place. But there lies a white rose shining like a lighthouse trying to guide your way. It’s a beacon of hope and a reminder that the universe wants to redirect you to where you have to be.
The rose is symbolic of hope and new beginnings. That means exciting times lie ahead—all you have to do is follow this path and leave the past behind.
So keep pushing forward, dear Virgo. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer and closer. You are on the path to finding the love and happiness that you deserve!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Page of Wands
You or someone around you is an eager and enthusiastic personality, full of ardent curiosity and a willingness to explore new ideas.
Though you have earnestly longed to pursue something new, life keeps getting in the way. Your potential remains untapped.
The Sun (Major Arcana)
Truths are plainly observable, and there is joy and relief.
Do you seek to illuminate truth and beauty with your radiance, or do you simply burn too bright and too hot?
Three of Swords
This is a reminder of the inevitability of pain and its absolute necessity in personal growth. You can learn from your missteps and better understand how to navigate your life.
This warns of being confronted with the aftermath of loss or heartbreak. You may find yourself stuck in a rut, futilely attempting to recover from an emotional blow. Allow yourself to experience pain and grief.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more