Aquarius Love Tarot – Disaster Waiting to Happen
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for March 2023 summary:
Oracle: You go first. The universe will catch you | Your energy: fearful
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
It’s time to take a leap of faith, dear Aquarius. Don’t wait for the truth to explode right in front of you. Instead, take action now and trust your intuition. There are multiple ways to verify if your intuition is right, but just the fact that the answers reveal themselves to you in ways you didn’t expect, then it’s high time you take action on those.
Life bends for the courageous, Oracle says. You must throw yourself up in the air before the universe can catch you. Sounds counterintuitive, but the big fat signs have already been given to you, including this card right now.
Moreover, Oracle wants you to know that nature is constantly showing us how to live with courage. Like a tree with leaves that have fallen, it feels like nothing will ever grow again. That its purpose will end as the leaves that once was a part of it have gone. In the moment of spring, however, new shoots will grow, and something is reborn more glorious than before.
Sometimes all the universe asks of us is patience with ourselves and trust. Trust that all that’s thrown at us will help us grow and see things differently. That means, we may have been perceiving ourselves are not enough or at fault for the fallout. But in reality, it just needs to happen just so we can learn the courage to find what really works for us.
The pain will make us vulnerable, and this vulnerability is our teacher.
Take a good run-up and leap, Oracle says.
There are no boundaries to what you can accomplish. Give yourself permission to be vulnerable, but never question your decisions.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
2 of Cups
This refers to a healthy and mutually beneficial unity. It bodes well for partnerships of all kinds, from romantic relationships to business partnerships, striking a healthy balance between the pair and the individuals.
There is an imbalance of emotional investment in the partnership. It warns of unfair, tense, or temporary unions.
Nine of Cups
You are at a place where you can be proud of your achievements. You are happy, and your goals are nearing completion.
Nothing has turned out the way you hoped. Your dreams seem further out of reach than ever before. Your sacrifices yield little satisfaction.
Four of Swords
This indicates rest and reprieve. You have endured much, and you must take it upon yourself to retreat and recharge until you are better able to come back to your life.
You have attempted to power through trauma and adversity, to your detriment. You are plagued with a skittish restlessness that defies your weariness.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more