Aquarius Love Tarot – Someone’s Hiding Something!
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for December 2023 summary:
Oracle: Dance With Life | Energies: success, confidence
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Aquarius love tarot: full reading
Aquarius love tarot: Oracle message
You are on a journey of healing and growth, dear Aquarius. Moreover, you are leaving behind past troubles and embracing a brighter future. It’s time to address any conflicts that may be holding you back and heal from any past traumas.
Forgiveness is not for them; it’s for you. It’s your ticket to your peace of mind.
Take a moment to reflect on your role in past relationship failures. Acknowledge any habits or patterns that may have contributed to the challenges. It’s not about placing blame but rather understanding how you can grow and make positive changes.
In this present moment, you have a wonderful opportunity for love and connection. Embrace the gift of your current relationship and focus on building healthy partnerships. Be present and avoid getting caught up in the nostalgia or curiosity of the past.
Raising your vibration can help you slough off those unwanted energies and be present.
And so Spirit invites you now to be one with its natural rhythm!
Dance With Life is a reminder that life is always moving. When we resist, our energy stagnates. Put on some music and let your spirit dance. With each sway and kick, you reconnect with life’s harmonious rhythm and the universe’s cosmic beat!
Not a dancer? No worries. Simply doing something unusual can also trigger an energy shift. Remember, you cannot solve a problem with the same mind that created it.
Believe in your own worthiness and the potential for a beautiful future. You have all the strength within you to create the love and happiness you deserve.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Hermit (Major Arcana)
You are assessing what happened to inform your place in the world.
Is your confidence broken, unable to forgive yourself? You may have withdrawn yourself out of fear of irreparable mistakes.
Two of Swords
A difficult must be made, and you might be avoiding it. You are getting in your own way.
There are two choices with comparable consequences. You might be caught between two competing sides or find yourself overwhelmed with unwelcome external input.
The Sun (Major Arcana)
Truths are plainly observable, and there is joy and relief.
Do you seek to illuminate truth and beauty with your radiance, or do you simply burn too bright and too hot?
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…