Aquarius Love Tarot – Trying to Move On!
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for September 2023 summary:
Oracle: Have fun. Play. Don’t be so serious | Current energy: neediness
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Aquarius love tarot full reading
Aquarius love tarot Oracle message
Are you feeling trapped in a toxic relationship? Do you feel like you are carrying the weight of your partner and getting nothing in return?
You may be dealing with a difficult negotiation or decision with someone who is not willing to compromise.
However, the cards indicate that you are very firm in your decision and are not backing down, even though your partner may not agree with you. This can be a challenging situation, but it is important to prioritize your own well-being and not let others bring you down.
You may have outgrown your partner because you have been feeling exhausted from carrying them.
So, it is time to turn over a new leaf, close this chapter, and move on to a new one. This could mean leaving the situation behind, perhaps by traveling or finding a new job or living situation.
It is important to seek balance in relationships and assert your boundaries. If you have been providing for your partner or family, it is essential that they give back equally. It can be hurtful when they are ungrateful or make poor decisions that negatively affect your life.
The cards also caution against getting involved in other people’s affairs and being bullied or manipulated. Do not subscribe to another person’s opinion, especially if it is different from your strongly held beliefs.
Spirit now calls you to trust your intuition. Allow your gut feel to be your compass.
But first, take a step back and make time for play.
What lights you up, dear Aquarius? Take action towards that.
If you have been working hard lately, it’s time to celebrate how far you have come, Oracle says. Take a moment to channel your energies to your own self. Celebrate yourself because you truly deserve it!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Queen of Cups
The Queen embodies compassion, emotional stability, and fair judgment. Work toward emotional well-being instead of abstractly explaining away all your problems.
You are feeling disconnected from your emotions. You are encouraged to examine where communication might be stifled. There is hesitation to trust, but you lack a precise source of suspicion.
Three of Swords
This is a reminder of the inevitability of pain and its absolute necessity in personal growth. You can learn from your missteps and better understand how to navigate your life.
This warns of being confronted with the aftermath of loss or heartbreak. You may find yourself stuck in a rut, futilely attempting to recover from an emotional blow. Allow yourself to experience pain and grief.
Nine of Pentacles
Take some time to enjoy your financial gains. It might be an opportune time to splurge and treat yourself to something special. This card speaks to strong self-worth.
You are finding it difficult to imagine how you can be truly valuable. Your contributions and skills seem expendable, and your worth always feels negotiable.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…