Aquarius Love Tarot – You Are ‘All Good’ But Not Really
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for October 2022 summary:
Oracle: Adapt | Your energy: confused | Your person’s energy: emotional
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
It seems like you are confused about the fact that you know there’s something wrong with this connection, but you also know everything’s all good. If you sit down and think about what’s going on, you just can’t pinpoint what are you missing.
Everything is stable around you—your job and your emotions. But someone in this relationship (perhaps both of you) acts so cold or elusive. Nobody wants to talk about it, or there’s nothing to talk about—at least from your perspective. But there’s this niggle.
Listen to your intuition. (How do you know it’s your intuition? Read more here.)
Your energies are also mature and calm, so you know that niggle is something you have to do. Perhaps reaching out to your partner would be best. This is something that seems to be what you’re used to doing, as far as this relationship is concerned. Maybe now you don’t like to make the first move, but your cards could be the sign to just go ahead and do it.
Something is being (or has been) hidden from you, but you know that this is something that you cannot deal with. You are the King. That means, you are grounded and secure, and no amount of the third party could bring you down and you know it.
Your cards are sending you the message to not let your guards down. However, know that it also pays to show vulnerability sometimes. In this way, people can open up to, or could actually help you. So, try your best to find the right balance between those opposing forces.
Trust your gut, but don’t add insult to injury. Your partner may be needing help right now.
What Your Oracle card Means
The Desert is a reminder of a threatening terrain and drought, but it is also a magnet for seekers of clarity, revelation, and purity, Oracle says. Find the gap between the need for change and the perfect timing to initiate it. Now could be the right time for a change, so meditate on ways you can actually take action steps to initiate it—at your own pace.
Surrender to your circumstances, and while you are used to solving problems all the time, seek for help and it will come.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Four of Swords
This indicates rest and reprieve. You have endured much, and you must take it upon yourself to retreat and recharge until you are better able to come back to your life.
You have attempted to power through trauma and adversity, to your detriment. You are plagued with a skittish restlessness that defies your weariness.
The Sun (Major Arcana)
Truths are plainly observable, and there is joy and relief.
Do you seek to illuminate truth and beauty with your radiance, or do you simply burn too bright and too hot?
Nine of Cups
You are at a place where you can be proud of your achievements. You are happy, and your goals are nearing completion.
Nothing has turned out the way you hoped. Your dreams seem further out of reach than ever before. Your sacrifices yield little satisfaction.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…