Aquarius Tarot – Not Sure What (or Who) to Choose?
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for May 2023 summary:
Oracle: Get grounded | Your energies: unsure and stuck
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius tarot
Oracle | Aquarius tarot
Are you torn between two lovers and not sure what to do next?
You are very mindful that you will not make the same mistake once again. But not making a choice right now is almost the same as doing nothing to self-correct.
Spirit invites you now to get grounded. That means, connecting with, and remembering who you truly are—what do you truly value? If you are clear about your values, you would know the right person who is truly in alignment with your beliefs.
Be mindful of whom you share your sacred energies with.
It is easy to get swept up in the high-frequency energies that are swirling around the planet, Oracle says. Connect with nature so that you can slough off energies that do not align with yours.
The Transformation card is a reminder that you are capable of change and growth. That means it’s time to embrace the unknown and take a leap of faith in your romantic situation, dear Aquarius.
Remember that doing nothing is also a choice. So, don’t let fear of making the wrong decision hold you back from moving forward.
Decisions, Decisions, Decisions
If you need some advice to help you make a choice, here’s how you can do it:
- Take time to reflect: Give yourself time and space to reflect on your feelings and what you want in a relationship. Consider your values, priorities, and long-term goals.
- Evaluate the depth of connection: How does each connection make you feel? Evaluate how their values align with yours.
- Consider the future: Consider factors like lifestyle, family, and career goals.
- Talk to trusted friends or family: Seek the advice of trusted friends or family members who know you well and can offer an outside perspective. Find your devil’s advocate. You might be surprised that their opinion is the one that will help you go through this dilemma.
- Be honest with yourself and others: Be honest with yourself and the people involved about your feelings and intentions. Avoid leading anyone on or making promises you can’t keep.
- Trust your intuition: Trust your gut instincts and go with what feels right for you. Ultimately, the decision should be based on what will make you happiest in the long run.
- Take responsibility for your decision: Once you have made a decision, take responsibility for it and communicate it respectfully to the people involved. Be kind and compassionate, even if the decision is difficult for them to hear.
Remember that it’s important to be true to yourself and make a decision based on your own values and priorities.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Nine of Cups
You are at a place where you can be proud of your achievements. You are happy, and your goals are nearing completion.
Nothing has turned out the way you hoped. Your dreams seem further out of reach than ever before. Your sacrifices yield little satisfaction.
Five of Wands
This represents tension. There might be some compelling disagreements in your life, and nobody seems willing to compromise.
You refuse to engage in difficult conversations for fear of disturbing the status quo. You would rather avoid conflict than accept it.
Eight of Swords
You are trapped in your bad habits, your deceptions, and your denials. You keep trying to explain your way out of your emotional problems without ever touching the heart of the matter.
You cling to your worst habits because you fear your personal progress will isolate you from those who do not want you to change.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…