Aquarius Tarot – You Are Ready to Manifest!
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for July 2023 summary:
Oracle: Clean It Up | Your current energy: self-doubt
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
Is it possible that you could be focusing too much on thoughts that no longer serve you right now, dear Aquarius?
Don’t clear up someone else’s side of the street, Oracle says, because you are loved as you are.
Clean It Up is a clear sign to get to the core of the situation and free yourself from whatever self-belief you are using to rule your decisions.
Some stale energies around you need to be sloughed off right now, and you can start by doing that one activity that reconnects you with your inner child.
Connecting with your inner child can be a powerful way to tap into your creativity, joy, and playfulness.
Here are some tips to help you connect with your inner child:
- Spend time doing things you loved as a child: Think back to the things you loved doing as a child, whether it was playing outside, drawing, or dancing. Try to incorporate these activities into your life now and tap into the joy and playfulness of your inner child.
- Practice self-care: Make sure you’re getting enough sleep, eating healthy food, and taking time to relax and recharge. This could be in the form of taking sponge baths, playing with your pet, or lighting that candle up. Just receive.
- Use your imagination: Your inner child is full of imagination and creativity. Try to tap into this by practicing visualization exercises or writing stories or poetry.
- Play with children: Spending time with children can be a great way to connect with your inner child. Play games, do art projects, or simply spend time in nature together. Run with them!
- Practice mindfulness: Mindfulness can help you stay present in the moment and connect with your inner child.
Connecting with your inner child is about tapping into your creativity, joy, and playfulness.
Shifting your vibration is a foolproof way of clearing your aura with some emotional gunk that hinders your belief and progress moving forward. Good luck, dear Aquarius!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Temperance (Major Arcana)
Despite the challenges and the pain that often accompany change and growth, you may find that your strong personal and interpersonal foundation help you keep grounded.
Examine your personal and interpersonal habits and honestly determine which of those things perpetuate patterns that drain you.
Queen of Pentacles
You or someone around you is a practical and evenhanded provider, adept at maintaining and distributing resources in efficient ways. You or someone around you is more than capable of caring for an entire network of people.
There is a lack of balance between professional and personal spheres of your life. You are overworked and drained from picking up everyone else’s slack, and this makes it difficult to be tactful with others.
Ten of Cups
There is finally an overarching sense of harmony in your life. Though the journey has been long, you have materialized your hopes and desires in ways you may not have expected.
There is something barring the road to complete happiness. You are close to fulfilling your wishes, but you have neglected to tie up a few loose ends. You cannot fully enjoy your achievements because there is lingering regret and discord.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…