– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for December 2021 summary:
Oracle: Get grounded | Energies: depressed; detached
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
You could be feeling the tension around your body because you have engaged in this battle that doesn’t even deserve be in your energetic field. So to clear your energies and start fresh, your Spirit Guides are telling you to get grounded right now. Grounding not only recharges you but also helps you put things into perspective.
If you’re not grounded, certainly it is all too easy to get swept up in other people’s energy and mistake it for your own, Oracle says. Moreover, you will forget about your boundaries and just engage in arguments that you wouldn’t want to be in for the most part. Worst, you will turn out to be the monstrous, reactive person who’s not the inherent you.
Shifting your vibration
Draw your energy from within. Shift your vibration or connect with Mother Nature. You can also walk with bare feet or sit under a tree. Moreover, you can design your home with plants or play with your pet. Certainly, external forces are responsible for tainting your energy. As a result, these negative energies are now intertwined with your energy, and now you are having a hard time getting it out of your system.
Know that you do not have to resist this external force. If you can’t protect yourself from them, then clear your energetic space every day so unwanted energies would not linger. Do not engage nor entertain anxious thoughts because you don’t deserve it. We cannot ask people to treat us right, but we have a choice to stay away from it.
Come back to Earth and you will realize that the Source loves and supports you. You are enough.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below!
Make your own 3-card spread here (free unlimited shuffle):
Knight of Wands
You or someone around you has a certain lust for life and a willingness to try anything. Watch out for overconfidence.
You or someone around you likes to be the center of attention, and he certainly has a talent for showboating.
The Chariot (Major Arcana)
There is a definitive sense that propels your journey. The Chariot has no reins and is propelled by force of will.
Interrogate your goals and means of achieving them.
The Fool (Major Arcana)
You are ready to take the first steps in a new direction and explore previously untapped potential.
What are the areas in your life where you are reticent for no reason?
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…