Aries Love Tarot – Not Feeling Enough?
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for December 2021 summary:
Oracle: Get grounded | Energies: depressed; detached
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
You could be feeling the tension around your body because you have engaged in this battle that doesn’t even deserve be in your energetic field. So to clear your energies and start fresh, your Spirit Guides are telling you to get grounded right now. Grounding not only recharges you but also helps you put things into perspective.
If you’re not grounded, certainly it is all too easy to get swept up in other people’s energy and mistake it for your own, Oracle says. Moreover, you will forget about your boundaries and just engage in arguments that you wouldn’t want to be in for the most part. Worst, you will turn out to be the monstrous, reactive person who’s not the inherent you.
Shifting your vibration
Draw your energy from within. Shift your vibration or connect with Mother Nature. You can also walk with bare feet or sit under a tree. Moreover, you can design your home with plants or play with your pet. Certainly, external forces are responsible for tainting your energy. As a result, these negative energies are now intertwined with your energy, and now you are having a hard time getting it out of your system.
Know that you do not have to resist this external force. If you can’t protect yourself from them, then clear your energetic space every day so unwanted energies would not linger. Do not engage nor entertain anxious thoughts because you don’t deserve it. We cannot ask people to treat us right, but we have a choice to stay away from it.
Come back to Earth and you will realize that the Source loves and supports you. You are enough.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below!
Make your own 3-card spread here (free unlimited shuffle):
Seven of Wands
You rise to meet your challenges. This indicates competition and maintenance of the status quo you have achieved. You are sure of your goals and there is no negotiating them.
The struggles proves to be too much, and you are overwhelmed from the effort of defending yourself.
Three of Pentacles
Your collaborative relationships are in a very good place. Your work environment is healthy and that you are in harmony with your colleagues.
The quality of your collaborations is beginning to suffer. You must take some time to troubleshoot and figure out where the snags are in your complex network of projects.
The Devil (Major Arcana)
You might take the next opportunity to yield to your passions. Do not lose yourself in your passions or those will be your vices.
Your penchant for self-restraint and discipline has become stifling.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…