Aries Love Tarot – They Are Ready to Leave Everything Behind
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for October 2021 summary:
Oracle: I embrace and nourish the creative aspect of my mind | Energies: passionate; surrender
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
Your mind is free to travel without boundaries and merge with the Cosmic Consciousness, Oracle says. If there is something you wish to bring to fruition right now, this is where you begin. Be grateful for the gift of imagination, and acknowledge that you are creative and worthy of manifestation by visualization. If you can visualize it, then it can happen.
This card comes up in your reading with a reminder for you to let go of control and refuse to bring frustration in your energy space. There are things beyond your control, and you don’t have to resist nor insist people do it according to your plan.
What you can do is be still, be patient, trust in the divine timing. And while you do so, nourish your imagination–feed your mind as if you’re making a vision board of this plan. Feed it with trust, love, and faith, and the next thing you know you have already manifested your desire.
Remember that your mind has the power to make things happen, but if it doesn’t go as planned, then you have your heart to help you forgive. Find comfort with the fact that what’s meant for you will never pass you by. Sometimes you just have to wait and trust, dear Aries. Sounds counterintuitive, but have faith.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
Five of Cups
You have gone to great lengths to pursue that which you love, and too many things have gone wrong. Your passions have yielded sharp disappointment and regret. A once beloved thing has turned sour.
Everyone has disappointments in love and friendship, but you find yourself at a breaking point. You are emotionally drained and unable to reconcile your present weariness with the pursuit of those bonds you treasure.
The Emperor (Major Arcana)
You have done as much preparation as necessary, so move forward with your plans.
Power is abused and corrupted. Be careful not to overstep your sense of authority.
The Hermit (Major Arcana)
You are assessing what happened to inform your place in the world.
Is your confidence broken, unable to forgive yourself? You may have withdrawn yourself out of fear of irreparable mistakes.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…