Aries Love Tarot – They Are Ready to Leave Everything Behind
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for October 2021 summary:
Oracle: I embrace and nourish the creative aspect of my mind | Energies: passionate; surrender
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
Your mind is free to travel without boundaries and merge with the Cosmic Consciousness, Oracle says. If there is something you wish to bring to fruition right now, this is where you begin. Be grateful for the gift of imagination, and acknowledge that you are creative and worthy of manifestation by visualization. If you can visualize it, then it can happen.
This card comes up in your reading with a reminder for you to let go of control and refuse to bring frustration in your energy space. There are things beyond your control, and you don’t have to resist nor insist people do it according to your plan.
What you can do is be still, be patient, trust in the divine timing. And while you do so, nourish your imagination–feed your mind as if you’re making a vision board of this plan. Feed it with trust, love, and faith, and the next thing you know you have already manifested your desire.
Remember that your mind has the power to make things happen, but if it doesn’t go as planned, then you have your heart to help you forgive. Find comfort with the fact that what’s meant for you will never pass you by. Sometimes you just have to wait and trust, dear Aries. Sounds counterintuitive, but have faith.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
Knight of Swords
You or someone around you is a proactive and curious individual. He is opinionated, but also a clear and intentional communicator.
The Knight of Swords in this position is possessive and singular in the pursuit of knowledge. There is little application and even less ethical consideration in your endeavors.
Seven of Pentacles
You are at a point where you want to make long-term investments. This is a reminder for you to look at the bigger picture and spend time cultivating your resources responsibly.
Though you are currently financially stable, you are impatient with your progress. You may be tempted to overspend or invest your resources a little too hastily. Analyze your prospects and check your impulses.
Eight of Wands
You are energized and ready for your next steps after a long period of waiting. You may have broken through a creative block, and you feel as though you are finally going places.
Though you want to move on to the next stage of your goals, it feels like an uphill battle. There is restlessness and willingness to move, but there is also lack of direction.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…