Aries Love Tarot – They Are Ready to Leave Everything Behind
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for October 2021 summary:
Oracle: I embrace and nourish the creative aspect of my mind | Energies: passionate; surrender
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
Your mind is free to travel without boundaries and merge with the Cosmic Consciousness, Oracle says. If there is something you wish to bring to fruition right now, this is where you begin. Be grateful for the gift of imagination, and acknowledge that you are creative and worthy of manifestation by visualization. If you can visualize it, then it can happen.
This card comes up in your reading with a reminder for you to let go of control and refuse to bring frustration in your energy space. There are things beyond your control, and you don’t have to resist nor insist people do it according to your plan.
What you can do is be still, be patient, trust in the divine timing. And while you do so, nourish your imagination–feed your mind as if you’re making a vision board of this plan. Feed it with trust, love, and faith, and the next thing you know you have already manifested your desire.
Remember that your mind has the power to make things happen, but if it doesn’t go as planned, then you have your heart to help you forgive. Find comfort with the fact that what’s meant for you will never pass you by. Sometimes you just have to wait and trust, dear Aries. Sounds counterintuitive, but have faith.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
You may also subscribe to be notified when new readings are up or check out more ARIES readings
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
Temperance (Major Arcana)
Despite the challenges and the pain that often accompany change and growth, you may find that your strong personal and interpersonal foundation help you keep grounded.
Examine your personal and interpersonal habits and honestly determine which of those things perpetuate patterns that drain you.
Fortitude/Strength (Major Arcana)
You have found a healthy measure of patience for yourself. This is a reminder to acknowledge your shortcomings and all the anxieties that accompany them.
Do not allow your past mistakes to hinder your growth.
Ten of Cups
There is finally an overarching sense of harmony in your life. Though the journey has been long, you have materialized your hopes and desires in ways you may not have expected.
There is something barring the road to complete happiness. You are close to fulfilling your wishes, but you have neglected to tie up a few loose ends. You cannot fully enjoy your achievements because there is lingering regret and discord.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…