– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for October 2021 summary:
Oracle: I embrace and nourish the creative aspect of my mind | Energies: passionate; surrender
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
Your mind is free to travel without boundaries and merge with the Cosmic Consciousness, Oracle says. If there is something you wish to bring to fruition right now, this is where you begin. Be grateful for the gift of imagination, and acknowledge that you are creative and worthy of manifestation by visualization. If you can visualize it, then it can happen.
This card comes up in your reading with a reminder for you to let go of control and refuse to bring frustration in your energy space. There are things beyond your control, and you don’t have to resist nor insist people do it according to your plan.
What you can do is be still, be patient, trust in the divine timing. And while you do so, nourish your imagination–feed your mind as if you’re making a vision board of this plan. Feed it with trust, love, and faith, and the next thing you know you have already manifested your desire.
Remember that your mind has the power to make things happen, but if it doesn’t go as planned, then you have your heart to help you forgive. Find comfort with the fact that what’s meant for you will never pass you by. Sometimes you just have to wait and trust, dear Aries. Sounds counterintuitive, but have faith.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
Page of Swords
You or someone around you is a restless individual. The Page searches for knowledge and truth, with an intellectually dexterous mind and the ability to hold a tremendous amount of trivia.
You or someone around you is an intellectual snob and a gossip. You or someone around you claim too much, but sources may not be trustworthy.
Knight of Pentacles
You or someone around you has garnered a reputation for being reliable. Meticulous and hardworking, this person is good at what he/she does exactly in his/her position, and he/she does not seek opportunities to advance.
You or someone around you is willing to cut corners and take the easy way out. It might be wise to step back and either rediscover what made you passionate about what you do, or find something more fulfilling.
Seven of Wands
You rise to meet your challenges. This indicates competition and maintenance of the status quo you have achieved. You are sure of your goals and there is no negotiating them.
The struggles proves to be too much, and you are overwhelmed from the effort of defending yourself.
More spiritual hacks
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Connect with Intuition: 7 WaysWere there times that you feel like you know something without actually knowing how you know it? Do unwanted situations happen and you suddenly see yourself blurting, “I knew it!” If you can relate with Read more…