Aries Tarot – Good Karma Coming Your Way!
– Quick View –
Your free Aries tarot reading for June 2023 summary:
Oracle: Tune in to the portal of your heart | Your energy: rumination
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries tarot
Oracle | Aries tarot
Spirit invites you to incorporate true devotion into your life. This could mean completing a task or a class that you have already started.
You are in a manifesting space, so just continue moving forward even if you are presented with a lot of challenges along the way.
You are a go-getter, opinionated, and action-oriented, but don’t forget to step back to recharge sometimes.
Spirit invites you to develop a spiritual practice. Develop a daily practice where you fill up your inner well and spend time with your soul, Oracle says. Find the rhythm of your soul and show up.
If you already have this practice, Spirit commends you for your devotion. Hence blessings are coming your way!
The Inner Temple card is here to tell you to take it slow this month and tune into the portal of your heart.
Contemplate, not ruminate.
You cannot hear the guidance from the Universe if you don’t carve out time each day to listen. Your soul is yearning for a deeper relationship with you, and the more time you spend with it, the clearer you could hear that guidance. You will know when it is right.
Remember to be patient and trust the timing of your life. You may feel like things are moving too slowly or not happening as quickly as you would like them to, but everything is unfolding exactly as it should. Trust the Universe and know that everything is happening in divine timing.
The Earth is one big playground for the soul to learn, Oracle says. If you are questioning your path, turn your focus towards devotion, and this prayer:
“Please use me in a way that delights my mind, body, and soul. May my life be one big moving prayer.”
Detach from the outcome and let the universe do its magic.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Hermit (Major Arcana)
You are assessing what happened to inform your place in the world.
Is your confidence broken, unable to forgive yourself? You may have withdrawn yourself out of fear of irreparable mistakes.
Eight of Cups
You have taken practical steps to change your life. Though your circumstances are challenging, you are prepared to meet any incoming obstacles.
The dewy sheen of your dreams is lost in the face of reality. You find yourself making difficult personal choices and leveraging practical sacrifices over your ideals.
The Chariot (Major Arcana)
There is a definitive sense that propels your journey. The Chariot has no reins and is propelled by force of will.
Interrogate your goals and means of achieving them.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more