Cancer Love – Ready to Take Action, But…
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for November 2023 summary:
Oracle: Unbound. Release soul patterns, contracts, past lives | Energy: confidence
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Cancer love tarot full reading
Cancer love tarot Oracle message
As you sit in your manifestation space, you’re confident in your desires. Just remember, wishes are powerful things. Ask yourself, is your wish born of joy, or of lack?
Are you wrestling with financial issues, whether yours or a partner’s? Remember, it’s okay to confront a problem rather than side-stepping it and letting bitterness seep in.
How can you express your truth without hurting others? Trust your intuition, dear Cancer.
Distractions may be blocking your manifestations. But know this, your partner isn’t a child, and you aren’t their parent. They have their own will, which you must respect.
Don’t blame yourself. You don’t have to carry the world on your shoulders. If you’re keeping silent about your disappointments, how long will you wait for others to change?
Acknowledge where you need help, dear Cancer, and ask for it. The universe listens. What are you in denial of? It’s time for honesty and growth.
Spirit invites you now to release old soul stories that have been playing in your life. Get Unbound.
Have you ever felt chained down by invisible bonds, repeating the same patterns over and over again, wondering why they keep showing up in your life? It’s time for a soulful spring cleaning!
Take a pause and ponder on the patterns that you’re ready to bid goodbye to. Ancient vows and contracts made by your soul are not forever. They have an expiry date. It’s time to break free. Yes, this is the life where you liberate yourself from the shackles of past traumas.
What are the old ways of being that served their purpose but now need to be let go? The power these patterns hold over you diminishes the moment you give them a name.
Recognize these patterns, but also honor how they’ve served you.
It’s not about discarding your past, but it’s about healing and growing from it.
As you unbind yourself from these old ways, you open up to receiving and inviting support. It’s time to break free, dear Cancer!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The High Priestess (Major Arcana)
You are turning inward, doing that introspection, and connecting with your intuition.
Discern the difference between a mystery and a lie. Trusting your intuition must be tempered with a healthy degree of skepticism.
The Star (Major Arcana)
After the Tower has fallen and the light of dusk fades into the night, the Star is there to help you make your way through the dark.
You may have fallen deep in despair and cannot move forward.
Seven of Wands
You rise to meet your challenges. This indicates competition and maintenance of the status quo you have achieved. You are sure of your goals and there is no negotiating them.
The struggles proves to be too much, and you are overwhelmed from the effort of defending yourself.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…