Cancer Love Tarot – Getting Too Comfortable
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for December 2022 summary:
Oracle: Go within and unleash your creative spirit | Energy: contemplative
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
Do you feel that your creative impulses are left to wilt, dear Cancer? Now is the right time to practice it and channel your inner creative self. Let go of your inner desire to win an argument, and instead focus on practical steps on how you can change your current situation. Are you getting too comfortable and perhaps you fear starting a new project or trying to see it the other way?
You could be very charming and get things your way, but how about your partner’s desires?
Since you are already in that contemplative space, think of ways how to shift your energy towards mutual goals. Look towards the future as you let go of your need to be right. Let go of your pride and cultivate your creativity.
All your Oracle cards point to one thing: go within. The Lynx is a reminder for you to hold sacred silence—at least for the time being, Oracle says. Through this silence, you can get hold of your inner fortress (your castle, as what My Home is My Castle card points out). As you get in touch with this inner fortress, you will realize that the wisdom you hold within you will defend you against pain, and will remind you of all the positive aspects of yourself.
Go with Lynx into meditation, Oracle says, where the light of possibility will allow your dreams to unfurl. Moreover, trust that you will know the right time to speak. The lynx is silent but a huntress at heart. You may have been expressive about that huntress in you, but right now, Spirit invites you to balance it by connecting with your intuition through silence
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Three of Swords
This is a reminder of the inevitability of pain and its absolute necessity in personal growth. You can learn from your missteps and better understand how to navigate your life.
This warns of being confronted with the aftermath of loss or heartbreak. You may find yourself stuck in a rut, futilely attempting to recover from an emotional blow. Allow yourself to experience pain and grief.
Temperance (Major Arcana)
Despite the challenges and the pain that often accompany change and growth, you may find that your strong personal and interpersonal foundation help you keep grounded.
Examine your personal and interpersonal habits and honestly determine which of those things perpetuate patterns that drain you.
Four of Swords
This indicates rest and reprieve. You have endured much, and you must take it upon yourself to retreat and recharge until you are better able to come back to your life.
You have attempted to power through trauma and adversity, to your detriment. You are plagued with a skittish restlessness that defies your weariness.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…