Cancer Love Tarot – It’s Time to Go
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for May 2021 summary:
Oracle: I can’t always expect the truth from others, but I can expect it from myself | Energies: breaking down; impatience
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
You don’t want your ego (or okay, feelings) to be hurt, but sometimes the universe needs to slap you so hard for that much-needed reality check. You know deep down in your heart whether something still is healthy for you, or something is serving your highest good. Spirit invites you to be honest about identifying your own battles.
The only time you must be absolutely truthful is when you are addressing yourself, Oracle says. How are you fighting for your own authentic truth? In what ways are you trying to deny or hide something from yourself? Is there something in your life that is no longer working for you but you refuse to accept the reality of the situation? How can you be honest about acknowledging your fears?
People come to our lives to teach us lessons so that we can help our souls to evolve. When we choose to get stuck in a situation, we deny ourselves the ability to experience and learn something new. When there is nothing more to learn, you rise to the top. The danger to that is that it absolutely feels lonely there. When we try out something new (that includes getting hurt), we get equipped for more lessons ahead.
So dear Cancer, what needs to resurface right now so that you can face it with full honesty? Once you identify this, it would be easier for you to bring it behind you, and then you can say yes to the magic of new beginnings.
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.