Cancer Love Tarot – No One Can Stop You ✨
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for August 2022 summary:
Oracle: RAY OF LIGHT – focus | Energies: stubbornness; willingness to help
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
Your person seems to be your grounding force all the time, dear Cancer. All is well, as far as your intimacy and the romantic connection are concerned. What seems to be an issue right now is that you have the goals that you want to chase, but your person is telling you to just slow down. And this is not something you are willing to participate in.
The person you’re dealing with seems to be just chill about it, but they are just stating a fact, based on how you handle this type of decision-making in the past. It’s not that they don’t trust you that you’ll make it, it’s just that they absolutely care about your well-being.
Sometimes their approach may sound condescending to you, but hey, they just care for you. It’s as simple as that.
You are following your intuition (which is such a good thing) and you will not back down. This will bring emotional fulfillment to your home life, regardless. So, congratulations! What people say about this decision you’re about to take may be so stressful, but it is part of the journey, dear Cancer.
Where your intention goes, energy flows, Oracle asserts. If you feel strongly about your plans would be for the highest good of all, then this is clearly a positive sign from the universe that yes, you have to go for it. Don’t put your personal plans on the backburner just because other people convince you to do so. But at the same time, don’t push them out of your way just because you feel that they are distractions. Just take it in, lay your head low, and focus on your vision.
The Ray of Light is such a positive sign that you are treading the right path. Out of this ray of light you are destined to create realities, Oracle asserts.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Four of Pentacles
There is a desire for stability and control. You have not been as intentional as you had hoped, and you feel inclined to scale back your spending to conserve your resources.
Your relationship with money is unstable. There is a pattern of fiscal irresponsibility that you have not fully examined.
Ten of Wands
You have worked very had, and you have amassed many accomplishments. Unfortunately, this carries with it more responsibility. A grand and beautiful garden requires more care and attention than a single potted plant.
Those things you amassed now feel burdensome to maintain. You might feel ready to move on, but you have invested so much in where you are.
Knight of Swords
You or someone around you is a proactive and curious individual. He is opinionated, but also a clear and intentional communicator.
The Knight of Swords in this position is possessive and singular in the pursuit of knowledge. There is little application and even less ethical consideration in your endeavors.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more