– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for October 2021 summary:
Oracle: I can accomplish what I set my mind to | Energies: passionate; groundedness
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
Your soul has a goal, but it has also chosen to incarnate into a world of distractions, Oracle says. This card comes up in your reading to remind you to reflect on where you need to focus–whether it’s a self-improvement goal or reevaluation of your priorities.
If something is not happening, perhaps Spirit wants you to ask yourself what is there to learn about this situation? You can also ask yourself if your goal will contribute to you reaching your higher self.
What is your intention as far as your marriage (or idea of marriage) is concerned? Does this marriage allow you (or would allow you) to be the best version of yourself? Or is it all about mundanity or wealth? This card can also be a reminder for you to shift your energy on working out these marriage plans.
There could be something that you need to complete first before you venture into something bigger. Listen to your intuition and use it as your guiding light as you buckle down for work.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
Ace of Pentacles
This is a lucky card. You may have a lead on a new opportunity to expand your source of income. You could do more, and your contributions are more valuable than you realize.
You are faced with a sudden financial setback of some inconvenience. Though it will not upend your livelihood, it still makes life a little more difficult than it needs to be. Perhaps you counted your chickens before they hatched.
Seven of Swords
This marks you as the betrayer. You saw opportunities and took them by whatever means you could.
Someone has seen through your ruse. Though you think you are getting ahead, you are not as clever as you believe.
Queen of Pentacles
You or someone around you is a practical and evenhanded provider, adept at maintaining and distributing resources in efficient ways. You or someone around you is more than capable of caring for an entire network of people.
There is a lack of balance between professional and personal spheres of your life. You are overworked and drained from picking up everyone else’s slack, and this makes it difficult to be tactful with others.
More spiritual hacks
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Connect with Intuition: 7 WaysWere there times that you feel like you know something without actually knowing how you know it? Do unwanted situations happen and you suddenly see yourself blurting, “I knew it!” If you can relate with Read more…