Cancer Love – Wanting It Sooner
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for October 2023 summary:
Oracle: All is Connected | Current energy: persistence
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Cancer love: full reading
Cancer love: Oracle message
It seems that you are facing a tough decision-making process, dear Cancer. You may be unsure of yourself and experiencing a struggle in your career or location. Some of you may be considering leaving a job and starting your own business.
There is also a sense of feeling torn between two options or two individuals. For some of you who are torn between two individuals, they exhibit distinct personality traits that are equally attractive to you. One person seems like a logical and analytical person, while the other one is someone who is grounded and financially stable.
Overall, you may be feeling trapped in a situation that is making you unhappy and contemplating making a decision that could impact your life hastily. The overarching theme is work-life balance, and you are being called to act on it and make significant changes.
The All Is Connected card is a sign that you are in a transformative phase. Look at it positively and you will receive growth. See it negatively, and you will remain stuck. It’s time to release it, including the fear that comes along with it. You may live differently, but in that change lies wonder and new beginnings. Trust the magic of new beginnings!
All is connected—what you do today is an opportunity for you to thank yourself in the future. And you will only know that when you take action now.
What you can do
It is important to seek advice and consider different perspectives before making any impulsive decisions. The universe wants to grant your wishes, but it is essential to be mindful of your intentions and not manipulate the situation to force a faster outcome. Take your time, seek counsel, and make a decision that aligns with your highest good.
Moreover, be mindful of stubbornness and the tendency to act defensively or push people away when they try to help. Consider seeking advice from trusted friends or mentors who can provide insights and guidance.
Sometimes it also helps to seek advice from a friend who has an opposing view. That way, you will see things differently which could actually be right.
Just because a piece of advice challenges you, it doesn’t mean it’s wrong.
There is a sense of wanting to start something new or make a significant change, but it’s important to carefully assess your options and consider the impact on both your career and personal life.
If an option gives you a niggling feeling, then that’s your intuition talking to you. Learn to connect with your intuition deeply, because it will always be right.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Six of Cups
You are confronted with a moment of nostalgia. Memories of past joys strengthen your resolve and warm your heart.
Memories of the past yield sorrow. Long-buried regrets suddenly resurface to haunt you.
The Hermit (Major Arcana)
You are assessing what happened to inform your place in the world.
Is your confidence broken, unable to forgive yourself? You may have withdrawn yourself out of fear of irreparable mistakes.
King of Wands
Thriving under pressure, the King of Wands is at the helm of every new project, and relishes in the duty and responsibility of that leadership.
Rash and domineering, the King of Wands in reverse maybe a charismatic leader, but he is prone to arrogance.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…