Cancer Tarot – It’s Happening!
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer tarot reading for June 2023 summary:
Oracle: If you knew you would be supported, what would you do? | Your energy: confidence
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer tarot
Oracle | Cancer tarot
The time is now, dear Cancer. Your Oracle card is a clear invitation that the Universe is conspiring.
Keep facing your true north and take small steps. Because if you do this, you can never go wrong, Oracle asserts.
Use your heart as a compass and just continue moving forward.
The Chariot right smack in the middle of your reading signifies movement, progress, and victory. You are steering the ship confidently, and you have the strength and determination to remove obstacles.
Be mindful, however, that your emotions will overpower your intellect. Moreover, be careful that you are overstepping on others just so you could get what you want.
While self-discipline has been your tool to success, don’t forget about taking others’ needs into consideration as well.
Being Mindful of Passive-Aggressiveness
We are about to enter the Cancer season so catch yourself when you lean towards passive-aggressiveness. This is a behavior that involves expressing negative feelings indirectly, instead of confronting them directly. It can manifest in various ways, such as sarcasm, procrastination, or giving someone silent treatment. Passive-aggressive behavior can be harmful to others and can lead to misunderstandings, conflicts, and damaged relationships.
Cancer is often guilty of this.
To avoid passive-aggressiveness, it is important to encourage open communication, set clear expectations, and provide constructive feedback. Your desire to give feedback must equate to your desire to listen actively as well.
Essentially, don’t micromanage the people around you. And don’t micromanage the Universe. Trust your path and let your soul lead the way. Just take the first step. And if things are not working out the way you planned it, have faith and just keep showing up.
If this is all about your business…
Successful diversification requires a careful balance of ambition and empathy. By understanding the needs and concerns of your stakeholders, you can develop new products and services that meet their needs and build strong, lasting relationships. This approach may require patience, compromise, and collaboration, but it is ultimately more sustainable and rewarding than a short-sighted focus on immediate gains.
As a business owner, Cancer should also be willing to take calculated risks and invest in your own capabilities. This may involve acquiring new skills, technologies, or partnerships that enable you to innovate and stay ahead of the competition. Don’t forget about your values which serve as the heart of all things you do.
Overall, approach your path with a clear, confident, and empathetic mindset. The universe is helping you, so just keep on doing your part.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
The World (Major Arcana)
Getting here has required much growth and pain, but you arrive with a sense of completion and fulfillment.
In an effort to have everything you want, you have spread yourself too thin and failed to see goals through to completion. You may remain within the confines of your comfort zones to protect yourself from the wider world, stifling your capacity to reach your full potential.
Four of Wands
Now is the time to celebrate your accomplishments with your loved ones.
The foundations you have built feel unsteady. Someone in your life might believe they are fully committed to something when they still have doubts.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more