Capricorn Love Tarot – Great Revelation!
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for September 2023 summary:
Oracle message: How are you dimming your light in order to fit in? | Energy: insecurity
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Capricorn love tarot full reading
Capricorn love tarot Oracle message
It may be time to consider ending a co-dependent relationship. The cards are telling you that it’s time to acknowledge the reality of the situation and start a new chapter in your life. You may have been fooled or manipulated by your partner, but it’s time to listen to your intuition and take action.
It can be difficult to leave a relationship, especially if you have a child with your partner. However, it’s important to prioritize your own needs—you cannot give more if your cup is empty.
You may be carrying all the burden in the relationship, and it’s time to release yourself from that stress.
The tower moment is a sign that a major change needs to happen in your situation. Whether it’s breaking down old ways of being or starting from scratch—you have to do it now.
The sudden upheaval in your life comes with a reason and it is never meant to punish you. If you could look at this disruption as a transformative way to bring you growth, then you are in the process of a powerful transformation. Do not underestimate the power of the beginner’s mindset.
The universe is giving you a sign to call it quits, and success is upon you once you take that leap of faith. You may be afraid of uncertainty, but in what ways can you be receptive to your own needs and come from a place of compassion towards yourself?
Evaluate your options and take a step back to reassess your situation. You may have been outsmarted by your partner in the past, but it’s time to accept all the offers and opportunities that come your way.
Don’t stay in a situation that no longer sparks your soul or affects your mental health.
Remember, you have the ability to make things happen for yourself. You may be a beginner, but don’t be afraid to fail. Confidence and self-trust all begin with failure.
Never dim your light to accommodate someone else’s smallness.
Expansion is part of your nature, Oracle says. If someone makes you want to retract or make adjustments, that could be a sign that they are not for you and you are not for them.
Find it within yourself to expand and shine your light anyway, Oracle says. Because flowers don’t open and close according to who is walking by. Rather, they open up and show their beauty regardless.
The more you shine your light, the more you inspire others to do the same.
Relationships that are meant to last will adapt to the change in energy.
In what ways have you been adjusting your light because of fear that you will outshine the other?
Spirit invites you now to keep your light on anyway, regardless of the circumstances.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Nine of Swords
Even though you have all but given up, you continue to fret or worry over everything. You must find and confront those things that haunt you.
You are anxious and wrecked with guilt, but you avoid sources of your anxiety. You cannot bring yourself to seek help, and you continue to suffer alone.
King of Swords
The embodiment of intellectual authority. You or someone around you exercises logic and reason, honoring histories, legality, and tact.
The King of Swords in this position warns of an abuse of power and authority. You might be ruled by bias, convincing yourself that your unfounded personal notions are objective facts. Others might be abusing their relationships with you and you might feel used, but are unsure why.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more