Capricorn Love Tarot – Someone(thing) is Sabotaging This
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for June 2022 summary:
Oracle: Trust your path | Energies: abundance; thinking it through
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Capricorn love tarot
Oracle | Capricorn love tarot
Your heart is in the right place, dear Capricorn. You could be second-guessing yourself that’s why you’re here, but your cards are clear enough that hope is in your midst. Moreover, abundance, mental wellness, and satisfaction are all with you, simply because you made the right choice about choosing yourself first. There is gratitude in your midst, so whatever other people are brewing against you, it doesn’t really matter.
Priorities (if not a third party) are getting in the way between you and your person. This person could be away from you and they are focused on something else right now. You could be tempted to make it easier for them, but Spirit advises you to do nothing. Allow.
You run the risk of taking matters into your hands, so don’t use your resources up for this. Instead, focus on filling your own cup and welcoming that new hope in your midst, because eventually, you will succeed in doing so. Sounds counterintuitive, but you’ll survive this roadblock by doing nothing at all.
And so Spirit tells you know: keep facing your true north. Take one step after another: if you do this, you can’t go wrong, Oracle says. The universe is conspiring in your favor, so your only job right now is to trust your heart. Connect with your intuition so you will be guided accordingly.
Do something every day that aligns with your personal goal or inner joy. And then next thing you know you have already reached your destination. Who knows, you will meet more interesting people along the way.
Things will not work out the way you are planning, but if you just continue to show up, the universe will do everything to make it happen. And it’s beyond your imagination. Trust your path and allow your intuition to lead the way.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Seven of Cups
This indicates wishful thinking. You fortify yourself with fanciful daydreams. Though this is a beautiful place to be, your choices may not e grounded in reality.
Though your imagination is vibrant and seemingly limitless, it is misapplied to feeding your deepest anxieties. You are limited by your potential fears and fail to make brave choices.
Seven of Swords
This marks you as the betrayer. You saw opportunities and took them by whatever means you could.
Someone has seen through your ruse. Though you think you are getting ahead, you are not as clever as you believe.
Knight of Wands
You or someone around you has a certain lust for life and a willingness to try anything. Watch out for overconfidence.
You or someone around you likes to be the center of attention, and he certainly has a talent for showboating.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…