– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for June 2022 summary:
Oracle: Trust your path | Energies: abundance; thinking it through
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Capricorn love tarot
Oracle | Capricorn love tarot
Your heart is in the right place, dear Capricorn. You could be second-guessing yourself that’s why you’re here, but your cards are clear enough that hope is in your midst. Moreover, abundance, mental wellness, and satisfaction are all with you, simply because you made the right choice about choosing yourself first. There is gratitude in your midst, so whatever other people are brewing against you, it doesn’t really matter.
Priorities (if not a third party) are getting in the way between you and your person. This person could be away from you and they are focused on something else right now. You could be tempted to make it easier for them, but Spirit advises you to do nothing. Allow.
You run the risk of taking matters into your hands, so don’t use your resources up for this. Instead, focus on filling your own cup and welcoming that new hope in your midst, because eventually, you will succeed in doing so. Sounds counterintuitive, but you’ll survive this roadblock by doing nothing at all.
And so Spirit tells you know: keep facing your true north. Take one step after another: if you do this, you can’t go wrong, Oracle says. The universe is conspiring in your favor, so your only job right now is to trust your heart. Connect with your intuition so you will be guided accordingly.
Do something every day that aligns with your personal goal or inner joy. And then next thing you know you have already reached your destination. Who knows, you will meet more interesting people along the way.
Things will not work out the way you are planning, but if you just continue to show up, the universe will do everything to make it happen. And it’s beyond your imagination. Trust your path and allow your intuition to lead the way.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Seven of Pentacles
You are at a point where you want to make long-term investments. This is a reminder for you to look at the bigger picture and spend time cultivating your resources responsibly.
Though you are currently financially stable, you are impatient with your progress. You may be tempted to overspend or invest your resources a little too hastily. Analyze your prospects and check your impulses.
Page of Wands
You or someone around you is an eager and enthusiastic personality, full of ardent curiosity and a willingness to explore new ideas.
Though you have earnestly longed to pursue something new, life keeps getting in the way. Your potential remains untapped.
Queen of Cups
The Queen embodies compassion, emotional stability, and fair judgment. Work toward emotional well-being instead of abstractly explaining away all your problems.
You are feeling disconnected from your emotions. You are encouraged to examine where communication might be stifled. There is hesitation to trust, but you lack a precise source of suspicion.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…