Capricorn Love Tarot – Waiting In Vain
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for May 2022 summary:
Oracle: Wait. Postpone. Say no. | Energies: disappointed; reserved
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Capricorn love tarot
Oracle | Capricorn love tarot
Work on connecting with your intuition, dear Capricorn. You could be expending too much energy on a person who may have already closed their doors to you.
Closing their doors doesn’t necessarily mean that they don’t want to talk to you ever, but it’s more of they need some space to think. Perhaps they are working on a personal issue that they don’t want you to be part of, so they’d rather stay away than bring you in the same shit that they’ve been through.
You are very passionate when it comes to love, dear Capricorn, so the universe could be telling you right now to refocus that passion on yourself. Work on your healing, so forgiveness would be easier for you as far as this person is concerned.
Don’t wait around for people, but at the same time, don’t harbor resentment toward people who chose to be left behind by you. They have their reasons, and the clarity may come around once you have forgotten about the pain they have caused you in the past.
Therefore, the universe is inviting you now to redirect your focus on things that matter. Keep moving forward, and perhaps forget about this person just for today.
If this person remains to be not in alignment with your vision or desires, then say NO. Do you want to reach out to them? This is a sign that It’s a no for now. Use this time to tend to your garden and take a rest, Oracle says.
Do not share your energy with someone who is not on the same page as you. Moreover, do not allow anybody to drain your energy and time. Certainly, hold out for a congruent aligned 100% YES, Oracle says.
The waiting is actually very productive. As you work on filling your cup and working on your intuition, you will be totally prepared when the right time (and person) comes.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Queen of Cups
The Queen embodies compassion, emotional stability, and fair judgment. Work toward emotional well-being instead of abstractly explaining away all your problems.
You are feeling disconnected from your emotions. You are encouraged to examine where communication might be stifled. There is hesitation to trust, but you lack a precise source of suspicion.
Five of Swords
Someone may seek to exploit your lowest moments. This is the card of betrayal and malevolent rivalry.
Your current conflicts remain unresolved and continue to fester indefinitely. You cling to the notion of winning out this contentious cycle, yet you know none of the sacrifices will be worth it.
Seven of Cups
This indicates wishful thinking. You fortify yourself with fanciful daydreams. Though this is a beautiful place to be, your choices may not e grounded in reality.
Though your imagination is vibrant and seemingly limitless, it is misapplied to feeding your deepest anxieties. You are limited by your potential fears and fail to make brave choices.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…