Capricorn Love Tarot – Waiting In Vain
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for May 2022 summary:
Oracle: Wait. Postpone. Say no. | Energies: disappointed; reserved
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Join Amazon Prime – Watch Thousands of Movies & TV Shows Anytime – Start Free Trial Now
Current energies | Capricorn love tarot
Oracle | Capricorn love tarot
Work on connecting with your intuition, dear Capricorn. You could be expending too much energy on a person who may have already closed their doors to you.
Closing their doors doesn’t necessarily mean that they don’t want to talk to you ever, but it’s more of they need some space to think. Perhaps they are working on a personal issue that they don’t want you to be part of, so they’d rather stay away than bring you in the same shit that they’ve been through.
You are very passionate when it comes to love, dear Capricorn, so the universe could be telling you right now to refocus that passion on yourself. Work on your healing, so forgiveness would be easier for you as far as this person is concerned.
Don’t wait around for people, but at the same time, don’t harbor resentment toward people who chose to be left behind by you. They have their reasons, and the clarity may come around once you have forgotten about the pain they have caused you in the past.
Therefore, the universe is inviting you now to redirect your focus on things that matter. Keep moving forward, and perhaps forget about this person just for today.
If this person remains to be not in alignment with your vision or desires, then say NO. Do you want to reach out to them? This is a sign that It’s a no for now. Use this time to tend to your garden and take a rest, Oracle says.
Do not share your energy with someone who is not on the same page as you. Moreover, do not allow anybody to drain your energy and time. Certainly, hold out for a congruent aligned 100% YES, Oracle says.
The waiting is actually very productive. As you work on filling your cup and working on your intuition, you will be totally prepared when the right time (and person) comes.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
King of Wands
Thriving under pressure, the King of Wands is at the helm of every new project, and relishes in the duty and responsibility of that leadership.
Rash and domineering, the King of Wands in reverse maybe a charismatic leader, but he is prone to arrogance.
Six of Pentacles
You are sharing your wealth and putting your money where your mouth is. Resources are exchanged to benefit the greater good, and kindness is rewarded.
This card warns of empty charity masquerading as kindness. Your generosity is motivated by an expectation of gratitude, which does not often yield.
Nine of Wands
You are resilient in times of weariness. There is no giving up when your goals are so close.
Your setbacks have proven to be too much, and you feel broken under the weight of your responsibilities. The journey has been long and unfulfilling.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…