Capricorn Love Tarot – You Are in No Way Better Than Them
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for January 2023 summary:
Oracle: Work with crystals! | Energies: worried; struggling
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Capricorn love tarot
Oracle | Capricorn love tarot
What are you worried about, dear Capricorn?
The Change of Seasons in your spread is a reminder that the transition of seasons is a reminder of the change in our lives. I am not talking about a change of job or residence (but could be) but of changes in how we perceive our past as it affects our future. In what ways are you resisting the change only because you perceive it to be not aligned with your vision?
The Change of Seasons affirms that we can expect a renewal of energy and joy in our lives. But know that the universe can not do it if you don’t allow it to come through. Most of the time, that universe’s magic comes in the form of challenges. Embrace those challenges and carry them with grace.
The only way for you to gain clarity is when you learn to step back. That means, stepping back from the worries about what hasn’t happened yet. Trust.
And do not micromanage your partner.
You are in no way better than them and not more capable of handling an issue than them. They are your partner for a reason—they are there for you for a reason—and so are you.
You can trust your partner that their insecurities are theirs alone to handle, not yours. What’s important is that they are consistent about making themselves better. And their efforts are not only for themselves but also for you. In what ways are you also putting yourself down, thinking that you are not enough?
It’s time to refocus, dear Capricorn. The Hermit card (reversed) is there to show you how you may be allowing irrational fear and worry to get the best of you. But the Strength card is also there to remind you that understanding yourself and your emotions requires great courage and strength. This journey is yours to take, and your partner has nothing to do with it. Let them focus on themselves which is what they have been doing. In the long run, your individual journeys toward self-awareness will be transformed into pure love that will overflow and will be equally shared.
The Crystal here is a sign that you have a powerful ally. Self-healing is underway, Oracle says. But you have to make that choice, dear Capricorn. The universe is offering you a powerful ally in this journey, and it’s time to take the steps necessary for self-healing. You do not have to be in control of everything, but you do have the power to choose.
Believe in your capability to make it right.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Seven of Swords
This marks you as the betrayer. You saw opportunities and took them by whatever means you could.
Someone has seen through your ruse. Though you think you are getting ahead, you are not as clever as you believe.
The High Priestess (Major Arcana)
You are turning inward, doing that introspection, and connecting with your intuition.
Discern the difference between a mystery and a lie. Trusting your intuition must be tempered with a healthy degree of skepticism.
Five of Cups
You have gone to great lengths to pursue that which you love, and too many things have gone wrong. Your passions have yielded sharp disappointment and regret. A once beloved thing has turned sour.
Everyone has disappointments in love and friendship, but you find yourself at a breaking point. You are emotionally drained and unable to reconcile your present weariness with the pursuit of those bonds you treasure.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…