Capricorn Love Tarot – You Need a Break
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for April 2023 summary:
Oracle: A life’s work, not a season. Get off the treadmill. | Your energy: exhaustion
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Capricorn love tarot
Oracle | Capricorn love tarot
Your Oracle cards are sending you a double whammy: you need to take a break!
Appreciate and acknowledge all that you have created, achieved, released, or experienced before rushing on to the next thing, Oracle says. Be in the moment and enjoy where you are. Once you step into this energy of enjoying the moment, that gift from the universe will come in so quickly.
There is an equivalent exchange for everything—that is one of the universal laws of life.
That is similar to the idea of ‘when it rains, it pours’. And Spirit wants you to be ready for the outpouring of love, if not a windfall of abundance.
You’ve done your homework and the universe wants to give you something new.
Accept it with grace, and with enough energy to move forward as you step into this refreshing vibe of abundant life.
It’s not that the universe will hold back giving this to you if you continue being your hardworking self. What the universe wants to tell you is that you run the risk of not being able to enjoy the fruits of your labor simply because you are exhausting yourself.
You are so not used to celebrating your wins, so this is a reminder for you to enjoy yourself and recalibrate.
Life will not stop sending blessings your way, but life will not stop sending challenges your way either.
Prepare for both by raising your vibration. You are compassionate, but sometimes you forget about self-compassion.
Slough off negative energies so you will be more equipped to share love and be loved. You deserve that much-needed space and time for yourself.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Knight of Wands
You or someone around you has a certain lust for life and a willingness to try anything. Watch out for overconfidence.
You or someone around you likes to be the center of attention, and he certainly has a talent for showboating.
Five of Wands
This represents tension. There might be some compelling disagreements in your life, and nobody seems willing to compromise.
You refuse to engage in difficult conversations for fear of disturbing the status quo. You would rather avoid conflict than accept it.
Four of Pentacles
There is a desire for stability and control. You have not been as intentional as you had hoped, and you feel inclined to scale back your spending to conserve your resources.
Your relationship with money is unstable. There is a pattern of fiscal irresponsibility that you have not fully examined.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…