Capricorn love today – Unapologetically confrontational
Hi! This is your almost-personal, free online oracle reading today. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle: Make the first move
Your current energy: cold-hearted
Your person’s energy: careful planning
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Capricorn-born individual, and next Tuesday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Capricorn tarot reading
You are being blunt, almost less mindful about how you speak towards your person. The energy of the Queen of Swords in reversed resembles the ice queen–cold-hearted and perhaps cruel. Likewise, you have no time for sensitive or dramatic situations. You are willing to confront, but the conversation is bound to turn sour. You are not having it.
The person you’re dealing with surveys the land that’s before them (2 of Wands). They may be far away from you, if not feeling emotionally distant from you. You person carefully plans about how he/she could step forward, in a passionate, but more acceptable way. Moreover, they feel ready to transform a vision.
They may be taking a long time in surveying the land before them. Perhaps they have been planning until forever, and it frustrates you. Spirit seems to affirm your Queen of Swords (reversed) energy–be bossy, and now is the perfect time! However, you are invited to speak up, lead the way, but avoid recklessness.
This is the Cardinal Moon card, and you are a cardinal sign. That means, you are a natural leader. Take charge of your destiny, but always come from your heart space!
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may connect via firstname.lastname@example.org