Daily Tarot Spread – Cradled by Lost Spark
If you feel like clicking on this, there might be something here that you need to hear today. This a free daily tarot card reading for whoever needs it. I physically shuffle my decks to arrive at this reading, and I take the jump cards most of the time. Please take only what resonates, and leave what doesn’t.
So, Let’s begin!
Energies from the Daily Tarot
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my Amazon recommendations. See my full affiliate disclosure here.
Daily Tarot Oracle Guidance
It’s time to take a break–even a break from sulking. The most selfless thing you can do is fill up your own inner well, Oracle advises. You are currently running around half-empty, so you are at high risk of craving nourishment outside of yourself.
Nothing can grow in barren lands. You are exhausted–like a season of endless drought, wherein you just cannot give anymore. Moreover, you could be feeling lifeless and lacks the energy to do things that you used to love. Channel your feminine energy (look at that person on your card!) of nurturing, soothing, connecting with nature, and being in harmony with her own self.
You are bountiful and fertile, and sometimes all you need to do is to believe it as true, especially if you don’t see yourself as such. Now is the time to list down all the things that you used to love doing. Journal your feelings. Send a letter to your (old) self. Perhaps sleep is the best medicine right now. Do it. Be. Show up for yourself.
If you still can’t figure out how to nourish yourself, try doing what I have suggested in the video–call a friend, but not to tell your troubles. Call a friend and ask them how you could help them. Be there for them.
This reconnection may reveal aspect of yourself that has long been longing to be witnessed by you. Sometimes all we need a random message to remind us that what we have is worth living for. You are loved dear one.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
for personal readings: email@example.com
Read more spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters … Read more
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and … Read more
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need … Read more
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they … Read more
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.
A gentle reminder from A
My intention every reading: May I speak the truth, may my interpretation be for the highest good, and may my intuitive work contribute to the joy and freedom of all.
While the magic of the Tarot lies with how it resonates with us, it is always best to exercise free will. Tarot is for fun, just as I feel the joy in connecting with my spirit guides as I interpret the cards. Tarot resembles the Hero’s Journey in Mythology, just as how these archetypes are used in the movies. We are all alchemists to transform our lives, and Tarot is just one way towards self-reflection. Do not be co-dependent on Tarot, k? K! /highfive!