Daily Tarot Spread – Rifts and Reconciliation
If you feel like clicking on this, there might be something here that you need to hear today. This a free daily tarot card reading for whoever needs it. I physically shuffle my decks to arrive at this reading, and I take the jump cards most of the time. Please take only what resonates, and leave what doesn’t.
So, Let’s begin!
Energies from the Daily Tarot
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my Amazon recommendations. See my full affiliate disclosure here.
Daily Tarot Oracle Guidance
Speaking of taking time for reflection, this card is exactly an affirmation of that. Spirit invites you to channel that empathy–a great gift that would help you in working for your highest good. This is also the exact energy needed for you to ask yourself about that ‘rude awakening’ that struck you recently.
The Priestess is a teacher dedicated to service, freedom, and leadership. And so Oracle asks, how are you being called to step up and lead? Share your story, but at the same time, hear someone else’s journey. The energy of the Priestess energy will help you discern when to harness your inner strength and how to practice it.
Don’t fret about being alone, not finding your tribe yet, or if people just seem to misunderstand you. Once again, use your passion not to fight others, but to find that courage to be a leader to yourself and others. Don’t dim your light, but at the same time, don’t force your light on others. Get deeper into the whispers of your own heart, and take a look at how you have been giving and receiving. Channel that energy of the Queen of Cups–it could be your future emotionally intelligent self.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
for personal readings: email@example.com
Read more spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.
A gentle reminder from A
My intention every reading: May I speak the truth, may my interpretation be for the highest good, and may my intuitive work contribute to the joy and freedom of all.
While the magic of the Tarot lies with how it resonates with us, it is always best to exercise free will. Tarot is for fun, just as I feel the joy in connecting with my spirit guides as I interpret the cards. Tarot resembles the Hero’s Journey in Mythology, just as how these archetypes are used in the movies. We are all alchemists to transform our lives, and Tarot is just one way towards self-reflection. Do not be co-dependent on Tarot, k? K! /highfive!