Daily tarot spread – Use your hermit mode wisely
This is your free daily tarot card reading, a spiritual guidance tarot reading for whoever needs it. I physically shuffle my decks to arrive at this reading, and I take the jump cards most of the time. Please take only what resonates with you, and leave what doesn’t. If you are drawn to this post, there might be something here that you need to hear today.
So, Let’s begin!
The universe wants you to know that focusing on what brings you joy will allow you to reap huge benefits. Happy people attract happy people, so Spirit invites you to always look at your glass half full (if not always full)!
Daily Tarot: The Energies
Past: 7 of Cups (reversed) – All that glitters is not gold. You gave in to temptation or you made a poor decision in the past.
Present: 6 of Wands (reversed) – This is self-doubt and lack of recognition. You are currently punishing yourself for that lapse of judgment in the past, and it might have left you feeling confused.
Future: The Hermit (reversed) – My Alice in Wonderland card, this signifies getting lost and having a hard time finding your way back. You run the risk of getting deeper into unknown territories. And instead of pausing by connecting with your rational self, you will punish yourself even further.
Daily tarot interpretation
There is a major life cycle happening to you, finance, or career-related, and you are bound to complete the early stages. Perhaps you took a chance on that business opportunity, and now you are embarking on the second chapter of that journey.
However, this could also mean that completion is just on the horizon. You are soon to close a chapter. Realization of goals will be met, nonetheless.
As you traverse the uncertainty of this potentially lucrative path, you may have been presented with myriad choices, and all were so attractive. Because every option seems like a viable one, you have chosen something that did not turn out as expected. Hence, it brought shame or embarrassment, with you almost wanting to hide and be in hermit mode.
You will be given the opportunity to reassess your decisions, but The Hermit in reverse tells me that you might not pursue that. You run the risk of allowing yourself to be lured deeper into the dark. In the long run, you will lose your way.
Spirit encourages you to go inward so that this divine wisdom will ripple towards your external environment.
Daily Tarot: The Oracle
Use your hermit mode wisely, and your needs will be met. Your present energies of self-doubt and isolation may be hindering you to maximize the potential of your financial venture. This card, however, reminds you that opportunities are endless, and abundance is within your reach.
Humor comes with this spread as a gentle nudge from the universe. So, I feel that it is of utmost importance that you stick to your guns–be authentic–and sprinkle it with joy. Also, listen to your intuition (The Hermit) and follow what the voice inside of you tells you what to do. You are presented with diverse choices, but the right pick lies in what makes your soul spark.
You are bound to achieve prosperity (The World and Milk and Honey), only if you align with your true self.
That Hermit card appears to be your challenge. Forget about the failure (6 of Wands) and overturn it by going within.
Does this reading resonate with you? Is it reversed? Let me know in the comments!
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may ask for a quote via email@example.com
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters … Read more
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and … Read more
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need … Read more
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they … Read more
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.
A gentle reminder from A
My intention every reading: May I speak the truth, may my interpretation be for the highest good, and may my intuitive work contribute to the joy and freedom of all.
While the magic of the Tarot lies with how it resonates with us, it is always best to exercise free will. Tarot is for fun, just as I feel the joy in connecting with my spirit guides as I interpret the cards. Tarot resembles the Hero’s Journey in Mythology, just as how these archetypes are used in the movies. We are all alchemists to transform our lives, and Tarot is just one way towards self-reflection. Do not be co-dependent on Tarot, k? K! /highfive!