– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for November 2021 summary:
Oracle: Tune in to the portal of your heart | Current energy: Unhappy with your progress
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
What a journey it has been! Pretty much you have learned the lessons, and it’s time for you to abide by it. However, strike a balance by being kind to yourself. And so I repeat, healing takes time.
Perhaps you are now being called to be a student once again, by determining your devotion. Is it sticking to a routine of sending messages to your loved one everyday? Or is it just thanking the Divine each day for having someone who has your back?
If you are unsure what to do, this is the perfect reminder for you: connect with your inner temple. This could mean, connecting with your intuition. All of the answers to all of the questions that you seek are waiting for you in the portal of your heart. But you cannot hear them unless you carve out time each day to listen, Oracle asserts.
Each life experience we have that appears to be heavy or sad only means that we are on a path of soul growth. Spirit invites you to be connected with yourself even more because certainly there’s an aspect of yourself waiting to be witnessed by you. Go find it.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
Knight of Cups
This represents emotional awareness. You are in touch with your inner feelings and prone to flights of fancy. Despite the power of fantasies, the Knight is also a reminder to keep yourself from getting swept away by your ideals of romance.
Someone has lost control of their emotions. The Knight warns of lack of self-reflection, and being prone to moodiness and jealousy.
Seven of Cups
This indicates wishful thinking. You fortify yourself with fanciful daydreams. Though this is a beautiful place to be, your choices may not e grounded in reality.
Though your imagination is vibrant and seemingly limitless, it is misapplied to feeding your deepest anxieties. You are limited by your potential fears and fail to make brave choices.
Temperance (Major Arcana)
Despite the challenges and the pain that often accompany change and growth, you may find that your strong personal and interpersonal foundation help you keep grounded.
Examine your personal and interpersonal habits and honestly determine which of those things perpetuate patterns that drain you.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…