Gemini Love Tarot – They’re Making It Hard for You
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for April 2023 summary:
Oracle: Share your voice | Your energy: emotionally mature
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
You are choosing to be the better person, and not all people will choose this path. Congratulations, dear Gemini! This is an affirmation that you are getting more powerful by the day!
It seems like you are on a path to emotional mastery. If you ever feel like being confused if you are on the right path, this is an affirmation that you are already doing it. Let go of self-doubt because you are exactly where you need to be. If you walked away from a toxic relationship, know that nothing has been lost.
Spirit invites you now to share your voice—either through blogging (writing), journaling, speaking, or any other form of creative expression. Preserve your narrative and hold onto it because some people may be out there to force their truth.
By expressing your authentic truth, not only do you affirm your principles but also carve a healing path for yourself. You don’t have to explain yourself; you only have to speak your truth. This way you are setting boundaries, but at the same time you empower people who are still in a controlling relationship and can’t get out.
You are powerful!
Gemini, you are deeply connected with your intuition more than you ever know.
You are already out of this manipulative relationship but Spirit invites you now to take a step further and share your experience. I’m not telling you to channel your Amber vibes and create a victim narrative. How did you manage to get out of that experience? Share that. How were you able to forgive the perpetrator? Share that difficult experience.
Justice can only be served if we start to be accountable for all our choices in the past, and how we were able to transcend that with full recognition that it has always been a two-way street.
Your soul deserves to be seen because a lot of people out there are still in hiding. How can you empower others to liberate themselves from an oppressive situation? Share it.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Two of Wands
From the initial spark of the Ace, take that energy and chart a course. There is still a good deal of planning to do.
You are caught at an impasse. Decision-making is difficult because you are still much too precious about your inspiration. If you do not fan those sparks, they will dwindle and dissipate.
Page of Swords
You or someone around you is a restless individual. The Page searches for knowledge and truth, with an intellectually dexterous mind and the ability to hold a tremendous amount of trivia.
You or someone around you is an intellectual snob and a gossip. You or someone around you claim too much, but sources may not be trustworthy.
Queen of Pentacles
You or someone around you is a practical and evenhanded provider, adept at maintaining and distributing resources in efficient ways. You or someone around you is more than capable of caring for an entire network of people.
There is a lack of balance between professional and personal spheres of your life. You are overworked and drained from picking up everyone else’s slack, and this makes it difficult to be tactful with others.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more