Gemini Love Tarot – Who’s In Control?
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for October 2022 summary:
Oracle: Miracle | Your energy: lucky | Person’s energy: controlling
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini love tarot
Oracle | Gemini love tarot
There’s a thin line between being of service to your person because “acts of service” is your love language, versus being of service because your person tells you so. Not differentiating between the two seems to be a struggle for you.
Your person seems to be capitalizing on your desire to serve to a point that they are telling you what to do. How would you distinguish it? When your person tells you what to do, do you feel the joy in fulfilling it, or do you feel like being pushed over to the edge? If you resonate with the latter, then you could be doing it just to be validated.
Fret not, because circumstances seem to be going in your favor. The universe will present new opportunities for you, and being the Gemini that you are, you will grab them. Your innate openness to the world will open your eyes to what you have been turning a blind eye to for the longest time.
You really don’t have to break up with this person immediately. What I would recommend, however, is to listen to your intuition and heed its call when you confirm it to be right. No amount of tarot reading will help you get out of a situation that does not serve you, because it’s only your intuition that can guide your way.
What your Oracle card means
The Ladybug is a clear sign that divine intervention is coming in unsuspected form, dear Gemini. And your last three cards are aligned with that. Miracles await you, Oracle says, so prepare for the possibility that they are unexpected as they are mighty.
Your situation may be something you can’t just leave at a snap of a finger. Heck, you don’t even know how to get away or to get rid of your co-dependent vibe. What your Oracle cards are telling you right now is that you have to power to make things happen and that the universe will help you—so don’t worry. You will know when it’s time.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Fool (Major Arcana)
You are ready to take the first steps in a new direction and explore previously untapped potential.
What are the areas in your life where you are reticent for no reason?
Four of Cups
There is a vague sense of dissatisfaction that lingers like a late-afternoon shadow. You are unable to appreciate what you have built for yourself.
There is an urgent restlessness and dissatisfaction. You want to escape and start over. Everything you have built has turned out not quite right, but you keep missing opportunities to try again.
The Star (Major Arcana)
After the Tower has fallen and the light of dusk fades into the night, the Star is there to help you make your way through the dark.
You may have fallen deep in despair and cannot move forward.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…