Gemini Tarot – Take It Slow!
– Quick View –
Your free Gemini love tarot reading for August 2023 summary:
Oracle: Lullaby | Current energy: isolation, impulsiveness, and uncertain
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Gemini tarot
Oracle | Gemini tarot
Are you sick and tired of other people telling you what to do? On the other hand, do you feel isolated from others sometimes?
Your cards are suggesting that you are going through a period of emotional turmoil and uncertainty, if not feeling overwhelmed. For that reason, Spirit invites you to take a break and take care of yourself during this difficult time.
Anxiety over uncertainty may worsen the situation, and if you act on these feelings there could be a great chance that it will not go in your favor.
Harness the power of your intuition so you can build out a solid plan. There is no room for spontaneity right now because whatever you’re planning might be at the expense of others, if not detrimental to you.
You run the risk of charging forward so quickly without actually thinking it through.
But know that don’t have to do the planning or execution alone. Seek support. But first, find time to connect with your heart space and focus on self-love.
You may need to take a break from seeking partnerships. If you feel some void, then fill it with activities that bring you joy.
Lullaby is a reminder for you to find rest and restoration. Recover, dear Gemini. You could be longing for something or someone right now and this period of waiting is consuming you.
Take this time to focus on self-care and nurture your emotional well-being. It’s important to find ways to recharge your energy and reconnect with yourself. This could include activities such as meditation, journaling, taking a relaxing bath, or spending time in nature.
Fill your own cup first and give yourself the permission to heal from past experiences in order for you to come out stronger.
With time and patience, you will be able to navigate through this period of emotional turmoil and come out stronger on the other side.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Two of Wands
From the initial spark of the Ace, take that energy and chart a course. There is still a good deal of planning to do.
You are caught at an impasse. Decision-making is difficult because you are still much too precious about your inspiration. If you do not fan those sparks, they will dwindle and dissipate.
Nine of Pentacles
Take some time to enjoy your financial gains. It might be an opportune time to splurge and treat yourself to something special. This card speaks to strong self-worth.
You are finding it difficult to imagine how you can be truly valuable. Your contributions and skills seem expendable, and your worth always feels negotiable.
The High Priestess (Major Arcana)
You are turning inward, doing that introspection, and connecting with your intuition.
Discern the difference between a mystery and a lie. Trusting your intuition must be tempered with a healthy degree of skepticism.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…