Leo Love – Here’s the Sign You’re Waiting For
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for October 2023 summary:
Oracle: Can You Hear Me? | Current energy: torn and lonely
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Leo love: full reading
Leo love: Oracle message
You could be experiencing conflict with someone significant in your life, dear Leo. Possibly your own mother, mother-in-law, or another maternal figure. This person has played a nurturing role and has shown affection towards you. However, you have your own goals and passions that you want to pursue, which may lead to opposing views with this person.
For example, you may want to pursue a new career path or make a radical change that the other person doesn’t agree with. This conflict may also arise from decisions regarding raising a child or relocating.
Vast and seemingly unknowable, your feelings seem to surround you in an endless arc, Oracle says.
The Can You Hear Me? card is a sign of this seemingly endless battle with loneliness, if not depression. Moreover, you may feel alone in this battle and so you stay silent since you feel like you can carry on.
However, if you look at the card, she holds a shell, and in fact, she has a shell for her body as well. It is symbolic of communication. That means you have the capacity to turn passive silence into supportive communication, dear Leo.
Give yourself permission to receive help. Ask, and you shall receive. Your spirit guides would not know how to help you if you don’t ask for it.
What you can do
Despite the opinions of others, you feel empowered to take action and follow your own path. Spirit is telling you that you are ready to close one chapter and embark on something new, even if it means facing resistance from loved ones.
- Connect with your intuition. Your intuition is a powerful guiding force. Take time to connect with yourself and listen to that inner voice. If a particular path feels right to you, trust your instincts and have confidence in your decision.
- Own your power. Recognize that you have the ability to make choices that align with your own goals and passions. Embrace your power to create the life you envision for yourself, even if it means facing resistance from others.
- Practice compassion. While conflicts may arise, it’s important to approach them with compassion. Understand that others may have their own concerns and perspectives. Instead of engaging in heated arguments or hurting others with words, try to find understanding and communicate your thoughts and feelings calmly.
- Don’t forget about you. Consider your own well-being when making decisions. Reflect on what will bring you peace of mind and contribute to your personal growth. People often confuse self-love with selfishness. Self-love is plain saying yes to yourself.
- Practice boundary-setting. If conflicts become overwhelming or detrimental to your well-being, it may be necessary to establish boundaries. This could involve limiting interactions, seeking professional guidance, or creating a safe space for yourself. This entails saying no to situations that don’t spark your soul.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ace of Wands
An initial spark will lead to better things. A creative energy is brewing, and with it comes clarity and focus.
Be wary of hesitation due to laziness. This will stagnate growth and hinder personal progress.
King of Wands
Thriving under pressure, the King of Wands is at the helm of every new project, and relishes in the duty and responsibility of that leadership.
Rash and domineering, the King of Wands in reverse maybe a charismatic leader, but he is prone to arrogance.
Eight of Cups
You have taken practical steps to change your life. Though your circumstances are challenging, you are prepared to meet any incoming obstacles.
The dewy sheen of your dreams is lost in the face of reality. You find yourself making difficult personal choices and leveraging practical sacrifices over your ideals.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…