Leo Love Tarot – Getting in Your Own Way
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for December 2022 summary:
Oracle: Be receptive to new ideas | Energies: controlling; unfulfilled
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Leo love tarot
Oracle | Leo love tarot
If you cannot free yourself peacefully, then the universe will conspire to set up an explosion, dear Leo. Do you think you have been outwitted that you can’t move past the pain? In what ways have you been setting unrealistic goals, if not controlling the situation in a way that favors your perception of how justice would need to be served? You could be getting in your own way dear Leo, and it’s time to stop.
Allow yourself to undergo the full experience of pain. Perhaps you are not allowing yourself to feel, so you consistently find ways to distract yourself. And as mentioned, you cannot heal from where you were hurt. Do you still catch yourself being in the same area as your ex, or do you still stalk them on social media? Shield yourself from the Tower and you will never find liberation from the pain. That means you will remain to be a prisoner of it.
Good news, however, right before we end the spread of your current energy, we see the Star card, which comes immediately after the ruins (The Tower). Star speaks of peace, calmness, acceptance, and new energy. It is coming to your midst, so embrace it, dear Leo. Acknowledge your insecurities and tune into your creative self—this could be your weapon against the need to chase after another person (a.k.a. the ex).
Breath here signifies enduring sameness. It’s time to call upon what inspires you and be receptive to new ideas.
The strength of your connection with your own breath is the extent to which you are connected to your existence, creativity, and power, Oracle says. Similar to yoga, when a pose gets difficult, the only weapon you can turn into is the breath, and it is so damn powerful.
Breath is all-inspiring, Oracle asserts, because breath and inspiration are deeply entwined. Perhaps you need to get out of your comfort zone—easier said than done, I know. But the simplest way is to shift energy. Attend a fitness class out of the blue, take a walk, and take cooking lessons.
Do something new and get back to the drawing board—literally and figuratively. This is one way to catch your breath.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Hanged Man (Major Arcana)
It might feel like too much is currently on hold, but perhaps this is for the best.
Your personal stagnation might be due to an inability to articulate those frustrating things that give you pause.
The Chariot (Major Arcana)
There is a definitive sense that propels your journey. The Chariot has no reins and is propelled by force of will.
Interrogate your goals and means of achieving them.
Nine of Swords
Even though you have all but given up, you continue to fret or worry over everything. You must find and confront those things that haunt you.
You are anxious and wrecked with guilt, but you avoid sources of your anxiety. You cannot bring yourself to seek help, and you continue to suffer alone.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…