Leo Love Tarot – Getting in Your Own Way
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for December 2022 summary:
Oracle: Be receptive to new ideas | Energies: controlling; unfulfilled
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Leo love tarot
Oracle | Leo love tarot
If you cannot free yourself peacefully, then the universe will conspire to set up an explosion, dear Leo. Do you think you have been outwitted that you can’t move past the pain? In what ways have you been setting unrealistic goals, if not controlling the situation in a way that favors your perception of how justice would need to be served? You could be getting in your own way dear Leo, and it’s time to stop.
Allow yourself to undergo the full experience of pain. Perhaps you are not allowing yourself to feel, so you consistently find ways to distract yourself. And as mentioned, you cannot heal from where you were hurt. Do you still catch yourself being in the same area as your ex, or do you still stalk them on social media? Shield yourself from the Tower and you will never find liberation from the pain. That means you will remain to be a prisoner of it.
Good news, however, right before we end the spread of your current energy, we see the Star card, which comes immediately after the ruins (The Tower). Star speaks of peace, calmness, acceptance, and new energy. It is coming to your midst, so embrace it, dear Leo. Acknowledge your insecurities and tune into your creative self—this could be your weapon against the need to chase after another person (a.k.a. the ex).
Breath here signifies enduring sameness. It’s time to call upon what inspires you and be receptive to new ideas.
The strength of your connection with your own breath is the extent to which you are connected to your existence, creativity, and power, Oracle says. Similar to yoga, when a pose gets difficult, the only weapon you can turn into is the breath, and it is so damn powerful.
Breath is all-inspiring, Oracle asserts, because breath and inspiration are deeply entwined. Perhaps you need to get out of your comfort zone—easier said than done, I know. But the simplest way is to shift energy. Attend a fitness class out of the blue, take a walk, and take cooking lessons.
Do something new and get back to the drawing board—literally and figuratively. This is one way to catch your breath.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Nine of Pentacles
Take some time to enjoy your financial gains. It might be an opportune time to splurge and treat yourself to something special. This card speaks to strong self-worth.
You are finding it difficult to imagine how you can be truly valuable. Your contributions and skills seem expendable, and your worth always feels negotiable.
The High Priestess (Major Arcana)
You are turning inward, doing that introspection, and connecting with your intuition.
Discern the difference between a mystery and a lie. Trusting your intuition must be tempered with a healthy degree of skepticism.
Ten of Cups
There is finally an overarching sense of harmony in your life. Though the journey has been long, you have materialized your hopes and desires in ways you may not have expected.
There is something barring the road to complete happiness. You are close to fulfilling your wishes, but you have neglected to tie up a few loose ends. You cannot fully enjoy your achievements because there is lingering regret and discord.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…