Leo Love Tarot – It’s Time to Listen
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for June 2022 summary:
Oracle: Don’t be so serious | Energies: strong-willed; dismissive and insecure
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Leo love tarot
Oracle | Leo love tarot
You made that choice, and you are brave enough to stand by your choices even if it comes with a price. However, you have been giving away too much to a point that you have neglected your own well-being. Somewhere down the road, you run the risk of blaming the other person for what has happened to you.
The strength of your will continues on this current moment, wherein you know how to win and you know how to take action. However, it seems like everything is coming from self-serving intentions, without actually tuning into the heart space of your partner.
It’s time to make that heartfelt conversation, if not figure out the “proper dance” between you and your loved one. Be mindful that you rush through. Stop and smell the roses, they say, and this could be the sole answer you need to move forward.
The person you’re dealing with may be so insecure enough to build walls around them or to stay silent for as long as they want. However, it seems like they are not the type to just hear themselves. The right time will come for them to realize how to make amends. In the long run, it seems like they will figure out what truly is the best course of action that is for the highest good of all. Where would you want to position yourself?
Shake things up, dear Leo. It’s time to tune in to your partner. If you would want to focus on yourself, then this is the best time to just have fun. Celebrate and don’t be too serious, Oracle says. The energy you gain from following your inner joy will help you get past your current struggle because it raises your vibration.
The moment you switch to your joy, you allow yourself to practice non-attachment. When you are detached from the outcome, you strengthen your manifesting powers. And when you are in a strong manifesting space, you will obtain what your heart truly desires. Clarity comes through you, and you will glow in a way that people couldn’t help but notice.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Star (Major Arcana)
After the Tower has fallen and the light of dusk fades into the night, the Star is there to help you make your way through the dark.
You may have fallen deep in despair and cannot move forward.
Nine of Cups
You are at a place where you can be proud of your achievements. You are happy, and your goals are nearing completion.
Nothing has turned out the way you hoped. Your dreams seem further out of reach than ever before. Your sacrifices yield little satisfaction.
Seven of Pentacles
You are at a point where you want to make long-term investments. This is a reminder for you to look at the bigger picture and spend time cultivating your resources responsibly.
Though you are currently financially stable, you are impatient with your progress. You may be tempted to overspend or invest your resources a little too hastily. Analyze your prospects and check your impulses.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…