Leo Love Tarot – It’s Time to Listen
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for June 2022 summary:
Oracle: Don’t be so serious | Energies: strong-willed; dismissive and insecure
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Leo love tarot
Oracle | Leo love tarot
You made that choice, and you are brave enough to stand by your choices even if it comes with a price. However, you have been giving away too much to a point that you have neglected your own well-being. Somewhere down the road, you run the risk of blaming the other person for what has happened to you.
The strength of your will continues on this current moment, wherein you know how to win and you know how to take action. However, it seems like everything is coming from self-serving intentions, without actually tuning into the heart space of your partner.
It’s time to make that heartfelt conversation, if not figure out the “proper dance” between you and your loved one. Be mindful that you rush through. Stop and smell the roses, they say, and this could be the sole answer you need to move forward.
The person you’re dealing with may be so insecure enough to build walls around them or to stay silent for as long as they want. However, it seems like they are not the type to just hear themselves. The right time will come for them to realize how to make amends. In the long run, it seems like they will figure out what truly is the best course of action that is for the highest good of all. Where would you want to position yourself?
Shake things up, dear Leo. It’s time to tune in to your partner. If you would want to focus on yourself, then this is the best time to just have fun. Celebrate and don’t be too serious, Oracle says. The energy you gain from following your inner joy will help you get past your current struggle because it raises your vibration.
The moment you switch to your joy, you allow yourself to practice non-attachment. When you are detached from the outcome, you strengthen your manifesting powers. And when you are in a strong manifesting space, you will obtain what your heart truly desires. Clarity comes through you, and you will glow in a way that people couldn’t help but notice.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ten of Wands
You have worked very had, and you have amassed many accomplishments. Unfortunately, this carries with it more responsibility. A grand and beautiful garden requires more care and attention than a single potted plant.
Those things you amassed now feel burdensome to maintain. You might feel ready to move on, but you have invested so much in where you are.
Six of Pentacles
You are sharing your wealth and putting your money where your mouth is. Resources are exchanged to benefit the greater good, and kindness is rewarded.
This card warns of empty charity masquerading as kindness. Your generosity is motivated by an expectation of gratitude, which does not often yield.
3 of Cups
This signifies a happy gathering or a strong network of peers. Friendships and camaraderie are at their sturdiest and most reliable.
The bonds within your social circle are made tenuous by jealousy and insecurity. Gossip and lies undo previously sturdy bonds.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…