Leo Love Tarot – Still Can’t Believe They Did It to You!
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for December 2023 summary:
Oracle message: The universe will catch you! | Energy: analysis-paralysis
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Leo love tarot: full reading
Leo love tarot: Oracle message
Embrace the end of your breakup and find clarity in the situation, dear Leo. It’s important to remember that not all relationships are meant to be, and it’s a blessing that the universe has shown you this truth. Take a moment to appreciate this revelation.
You have the support of an earth sign, which could be a friend or a wise father figure, who will provide you with stability and valuable advice during this time. Their presence will help you stay grounded and calm.
Understandably, you may still be struggling with questions and seeking answers. However, it’s crucial to accept the end of the relationship and forgive yourself. Be kind to yourself and let go of any self-blame or regrets. Remember that you deserve happiness and love.
Instead of rushing into a new relationship, focus on your dreams and goals. This is a time for you to reconnect with yourself and find clarity from within. Meditation can be a powerful tool to help you gain insight and understanding. Take some time for self-reflection and seek answers from within your own heart.
During this healing process, it’s important to retreat and take care of yourself. Regenerate your energy and find sources of strength. Consider practicing yoga or any other activities that bring you peace and relaxation. Replenish your cup and nurture yourself.
Life bends for the courageous
Bring the lessons of the past with you and trust that better things are coming your way. Plot your next move and focus on your personal growth and happiness. Remember, the bravest thing you can do sometimes is to retreat and leave the past behind.
You have the power to create a bright and fulfilling future for yourself. That means believing in yourself and trusting the journey ahead. Certainly, you are strong and deserving of love and happiness.
The Leap card is a clear affirmation that you are loved and supported by the Universe. Take a deep breath and trust in the process of life. It’s natural to feel scared, but remember that courage is the key to growth.
Just like the trees shedding their leaves in the fall, sometimes we need to release what once was, to make space for something new and beautiful to emerge. Have faith that this leap will lead you to something even more glorious than before.
You are capable of amazing things, Leo!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Queen of Wands
You or someone around you is a high achiever and revels in new challenges and new ideas. Though she is warm and passionate, she is also decisive and intense, representing ambition and vibrancy.
This could indicate self-righteousness. Though you or someone around you are passionate and accomplished, you can take a long time to course-correct when you are in the wrong. Your goals may not be consistent, and your core beliefs may be prone to change.
Nine of Wands
You are resilient in times of weariness. There is no giving up when your goals are so close.
Your setbacks have proven to be too much, and you feel broken under the weight of your responsibilities. The journey has been long and unfulfilling.
The Magician (Major Arcana)
You are taking steps to realize your dreams. There is planning and intentionality involved, as well as resourcefulness and a clarity of purpose. The Magician believes that luck favors the prepared.
Your desire for control can be stifling or destructive.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…