Leo Love Tarot – Stuck in a Rut
– Quick View –
Your free Leo love tarot reading for September 2022 summary:
Oracle: Release yourself from toxic energies | Energies: chaos; thriving
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Leo love tarot
Oracle | Leo love tarot
Do you hate the fact that this has left you feeling stuck in a rut? It seems like you have been ruminating about this love situation for quite some time now and you hate the fact that you’re still in the same position as you were yesterday. Perhaps you thought it will get better, but it seems like there are no changes at all. As a result, you find the need to get back at your partner and blame them for all that’s happening with you.
You will lose if you continue treading that path, dear Leo. It will also bring in more resentment for you, and your heart chakra will be blocked. That means, you’d find yourself seeking fairness, simply because you have been giving more.
The concept of justice is not really about vindication. What you say or do to others as a result of the pain you feel is also your own karma. “Kill them with kindness” could be a mantra that seems vague, but it is always true. And this is what the universe invites you to do. You really don’t have to receive an apology in order to forgive. Give it generously, and Spirit will reward you.
Accept other people’s differences, expect less, and swallow your pride. These could be the simplest tricks you would need to do to liberate yourself from this mind trap.
The Sage here is a reminder for you to slough off unwanted energies around you. Release yourself from toxicity, and set aligned intentions. With your aligned intentions, you will hasten your positive transitions and clarify your purpose, Oracle asserts.
Being depressed and chaotic (which is what your cards are showing you) are clear signs that there is an imbalance around you. Create a self-care ritual for you right now. Do the work towards your own harmony.
People leave our lives because they are not meant to be in our energetic space. So honor that.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ten of Wands
You have worked very had, and you have amassed many accomplishments. Unfortunately, this carries with it more responsibility. A grand and beautiful garden requires more care and attention than a single potted plant.
Those things you amassed now feel burdensome to maintain. You might feel ready to move on, but you have invested so much in where you are.
Seven of Swords
This marks you as the betrayer. You saw opportunities and took them by whatever means you could.
Someone has seen through your ruse. Though you think you are getting ahead, you are not as clever as you believe.
Six of Wands
You emerge from the fray to find yourself victorious. You have persevered from recent difficulties and come out on top.
Your progression towards your goals is thwarted.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…