Leo Tarot – Fate Playing Tricks on You
– Quick View –
Your free Leo tarot reading for June 2023 summary:
Oracle: Your guidance is divinely guided | Your energy: confusion
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Leo tarot
Oracle | Leo tarot
There is a new opportunity or a fresh start waiting for you, dear Leo. Spirit encourages you to embrace your inner creativity and follow that spark.
Akasha here is a sign that your guidance is divinely guided and that Spirit is now telling you that you are about to encounter something new that is part of your soul contract.
If you are waiting for a sign to proceed, this card is an affirmation that you are to live out an important part of your soul journey.
So, you are exactly where you need to be. And exciting times are coming, or perhaps it is already happening.
Now is the time to call in the support of your helpers, Oracle says. Notice any feelings or visions that you receive, because you are tapping into the wisdom of the Akasha, where all soul contracts, gifts, and lessons exist.
You are now ready to receive these gifts.
If you are torn about this transformative process, you can be in control by taking small steps, having a heartfelt conversation with people whose opinion matter to you, and don’t forget about self-care.
But how do you actually free yourself from a situation that’s holding you back? Here are tips:
- Identify the situation: Take some time to reflect on the situation and identify what’s holding you back. This could be a toxic relationship, a job that’s not fulfilling, or a negative mindset.
- Set boundaries: Once you’ve identified the situation, set clear boundaries to protect yourself and your well-being. Know your values and give yourself permission to express it.
- Seek support: Reach out to friends or family members who actually are your devil’s advocates. Having a support system can help you feel less alone and more empowered to make positive changes. At the same time, these people will help you put things into perspective, especially if they have a different opinion than you.
- Take action based on the small steps you have reflected on.
What does emotional fulfillment means to you?
If you feel stuck, embrace this vulnerable phase right now. Know that small steps equate to progress regardless of how small these steps are. Moreover, be compassionate towards yourself. Acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses without judgment, and treat yourself with the same kindness and understanding that you would offer a beloved.
Most importantly, trust the magic of new beginnings!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Three of Pentacles
Your collaborative relationships are in a very good place. Your work environment is healthy and that you are in harmony with your colleagues.
The quality of your collaborations is beginning to suffer. You must take some time to troubleshoot and figure out where the snags are in your complex network of projects.
Ace of Swords
The Ace of Swords indicates intense focus, clarity, and an unyielding resolve. This is the beginning of a realization, a breakthrough moment where goals that previously were poorly understood are seen fresh.
There is an incomplete understanding of your goals and aspirations. Perhaps your understanding is too broad, and you have not yet narrowed your focus. Take things one step at a time and cover your bases in achievable increments.
Ten of Wands
You have worked very had, and you have amassed many accomplishments. Unfortunately, this carries with it more responsibility. A grand and beautiful garden requires more care and attention than a single potted plant.
Those things you amassed now feel burdensome to maintain. You might feel ready to move on, but you have invested so much in where you are.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…