Libra Love – No Rhyme Nor Reason
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for October 2023 summary:
Oracle: Oh Sunny Day | Energies: heartbroken and hopeless
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Libra love: full reading
Libra love: Oracle message
Your love situation seems to be shaken right now. That means you could be on the verge of a breakup or a situation that makes you feel shattered.
You have made sacrifices, but they are unrequited. Moreover, you are giving more than you should. And you may feel confused about why this is happening.
You don’t want to hate your partner. And you also want peace, but you know it’s time to go. Overall, you’re just unsure about your partner’s current feelings, but you don’t want to confront them because you fear what they might say honestly.
There seems to be uncertainty as well with your path moving forward. You sit there contemplating about splitting resources to avoid prolonging the agony. But at the same time, you rationalize as to why they are acting a certain way.
You know those are just excuses.
Your friends may advise you to get out of the situation. But you find yourself trying to resolve things or continue the show. One person in this connection seems to be prideful as well and not listening.
Well, it could be you—you are not listening to yourself.
Libra Love: What you can do
Relationships can be complex and challenging, especially when faced with heartbreak and difficult decisions. If you find yourself in a situation where your love life is in turmoil, here are some pieces of advice to consider:
- Carve time for reflection. Before making any decisions, take a moment to reflect on your own feelings and needs. Understand what you truly want and determine what you know you deserve in a relationship.
- Learn to confront. If you have discovered infidelity or betrayal, you may be torn between confronting your partner and seeking peace. It’s essential to express your feelings and concerns honestly. Communicate your needs and expectations, and determine if the relationship can be repaired or if it’s time to move on. Don’t waste time.
- Seek support: Reach out to trusted friends or a therapist who can provide guidance and support during this challenging time. Give yourself permission to receive help in navigating your emotions.
- Trust your intuition. Listen to your inner voice and trust your instincts. If deep down, you know it’s time to leave the relationship, have the courage to make that difficult decision. You will thank yourself in the future.
- Forgive and heal. Forgive yourself and don’t wait for closure. It’s time to write your own narrative. Ask yourself, who would you want to be the hero of your story? Pay attention to your own truth, dear Libra. Also, remember that forgiveness is not for others but for you.
Trust the magic of new beginnings
Oh Sunny Day is a reminder that luck is in your favor. The past does not belong to today. Certainly, this is a clear sign that you have the power to make good things happen. Do not surrender that power!
Remember, relationships should enhance your life and bring you joy. If you find yourself in a situation that causes ongoing pain and unhappiness, it may be time to prioritize your own needs and make the necessary changes for a healthier future.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Two of Pentacles
You are in the midst of juggling various obligations. Negotiate your time, energy, and efforts carefully.
You have taken on too much, and you are beginning to let certain things fall through the cracks. You may also find yourself being pointlessly busy.
Queen of Wands
You or someone around you is a high achiever and revels in new challenges and new ideas. Though she is warm and passionate, she is also decisive and intense, representing ambition and vibrancy.
This could indicate self-righteousness. Though you or someone around you are passionate and accomplished, you can take a long time to course-correct when you are in the wrong. Your goals may not be consistent, and your core beliefs may be prone to change.
Page of Cups
There is an embodied childlike excitement at prospective emotional connections. This card indicates wonder and appeals to the part of you that indulges in following your dreams.
You or someone around you is immature and unable to properly address emotional problems. A lack of self-love and self-confidence is evident, and it asks you to examine moments of petulant selfishness.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…