Libra Love Tarot – A Mother or a Romantic Partner?
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for January 2023 summary:
Oracle: Keep your day flowing organically | Energies: powerful; confused
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
Are you in the process of redefining your relationship with someone you care for, dear Libra? This connection may have brought you moments of clarity but equally moments of confusion.
The Protective Nest is a reminder to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. You need to assess the situation and see if this is a relationship that needs to be nurtured and protected as a friend or if this is a romantic situation that requires a complete overhaul. If it needs nurturing, have you been stretching yourself way too thin that you forget about yourself? On the other hand, if it needs an overhaul, reflect on how have you been trying to control the situation and put matters into your hands.
Choose your battles wisely, dear Libra.
They have issues they have to deal with and it’s not yours to carry.
Perhaps it’s time to ask yourself if your feelings for this person have taken a motherly form or a romantic one. Are you someone who nurtures and takes care of them, or are you looking for a more intimate relationship?
This could be a soulful connection, sure, but don’t fail to look at the signs the universe has been presenting to you. The High Priestess was in your reading. That means, it is a sign to look within yourself and to pay close attention to your intuition.
She is the embodiment of the divine feminine and is here to remind you of the power of your feminine energy. Connect to your inner wisdom and ask yourself how this relationship is making you feel.
Do they make you feel like an equal, or do you feel like you’re mothering someone?
The Star here is a gentle nudge from the universe in the right direction. Ask and you shall receive. That means, asking for guidance, but at the same time, paying attention to the signs. You shine so brightly, dear Libra, and everybody notices it.
Now, ask yourself: Are you investing too much energy in someone who cannot match this luminescence of yours?
The Star speaks of self-reliance. You are worth more than you can imagine, so perhaps it’s time to pay attention to your own inner power. Let go and shine bright!
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Five of Cups
You have gone to great lengths to pursue that which you love, and too many things have gone wrong. Your passions have yielded sharp disappointment and regret. A once beloved thing has turned sour.
Everyone has disappointments in love and friendship, but you find yourself at a breaking point. You are emotionally drained and unable to reconcile your present weariness with the pursuit of those bonds you treasure.
Seven of Pentacles
You are at a point where you want to make long-term investments. This is a reminder for you to look at the bigger picture and spend time cultivating your resources responsibly.
Though you are currently financially stable, you are impatient with your progress. You may be tempted to overspend or invest your resources a little too hastily. Analyze your prospects and check your impulses.
Nine of Wands
You are resilient in times of weariness. There is no giving up when your goals are so close.
Your setbacks have proven to be too much, and you feel broken under the weight of your responsibilities. The journey has been long and unfulfilling.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…