Libra Love Tarot – A Mother or a Romantic Partner?
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for January 2023 summary:
Oracle: Keep your day flowing organically | Energies: powerful; confused
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
Are you in the process of redefining your relationship with someone you care for, dear Libra? This connection may have brought you moments of clarity but equally moments of confusion.
The Protective Nest is a reminder to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. You need to assess the situation and see if this is a relationship that needs to be nurtured and protected as a friend or if this is a romantic situation that requires a complete overhaul. If it needs nurturing, have you been stretching yourself way too thin that you forget about yourself? On the other hand, if it needs an overhaul, reflect on how have you been trying to control the situation and put matters into your hands.
Choose your battles wisely, dear Libra.
They have issues they have to deal with and it’s not yours to carry.
Perhaps it’s time to ask yourself if your feelings for this person have taken a motherly form or a romantic one. Are you someone who nurtures and takes care of them, or are you looking for a more intimate relationship?
This could be a soulful connection, sure, but don’t fail to look at the signs the universe has been presenting to you. The High Priestess was in your reading. That means, it is a sign to look within yourself and to pay close attention to your intuition.
She is the embodiment of the divine feminine and is here to remind you of the power of your feminine energy. Connect to your inner wisdom and ask yourself how this relationship is making you feel.
Do they make you feel like an equal, or do you feel like you’re mothering someone?
The Star here is a gentle nudge from the universe in the right direction. Ask and you shall receive. That means, asking for guidance, but at the same time, paying attention to the signs. You shine so brightly, dear Libra, and everybody notices it.
Now, ask yourself: Are you investing too much energy in someone who cannot match this luminescence of yours?
The Star speaks of self-reliance. You are worth more than you can imagine, so perhaps it’s time to pay attention to your own inner power. Let go and shine bright!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Eight of Swords
You are trapped in your bad habits, your deceptions, and your denials. You keep trying to explain your way out of your emotional problems without ever touching the heart of the matter.
You cling to your worst habits because you fear your personal progress will isolate you from those who do not want you to change.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Two of Pentacles
You are in the midst of juggling various obligations. Negotiate your time, energy, and efforts carefully.
You have taken on too much, and you are beginning to let certain things fall through the cracks. You may also find yourself being pointlessly busy.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more