– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for November 2021 summary:
Oracle: Do something to change your energy | Current energy: dismissive, in denial
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
Do you feel like doing something else only to find yourself on the same path as you were yesterday? It feels frustrating, I know, but perhaps this card comes up in your reading to invite you to focus on YOU. Just for today.
When was the last time you cranked up that music and danced to the rhythm of the beat? So Spirit invites you to do something today that shifts your energy. Get unstuck right now, so you will gain clarity about how to approach your dilemma. Certainly, you cannot attract a different experience without changing your energy first.
Shake things up. Because you don’t have to do something big and different right now. Perhaps all you have to do is literally move. What activity (perhaps from your childhood or teenage years) brings you joy? Is it knitting, painting, singing, dancing, cooking, walking the dog? No matter how ridiculous it is, perhaps you may want to make time to practice it today.
If you have been asking yourself whether you’ll stay or you’ll go, then your second oracle card has the answer for you: fly like a bird. If you can’t see things from another perspective, then just focus on yourself and this raised vibration will organically do it for you.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
You are shaken to your very core and your foundations crumble beneath you.
The walls you built remain strong, but you never leave them. In an effort to hide from the wind and cold, you have shut away the sun and stars.
The Devil (Major Arcana)
You might take the next opportunity to yield to your passions. Do not lose yourself in your passions or those will be your vices.
Your penchant for self-restraint and discipline has become stifling.
Nine of Pentacles
Take some time to enjoy your financial gains. It might be an opportune time to splurge and treat yourself to something special. This card speaks to strong self-worth.
You are finding it difficult to imagine how you can be truly valuable. Your contributions and skills seem expendable, and your worth always feels negotiable.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…