Libra Love Tarot – Doing Your Best But Here We Are
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for November 2021 summary:
Oracle: Do something to change your energy | Current energy: dismissive, in denial
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
Do you feel like doing something else only to find yourself on the same path as you were yesterday? It feels frustrating, I know, but perhaps this card comes up in your reading to invite you to focus on YOU. Just for today.
When was the last time you cranked up that music and danced to the rhythm of the beat? So Spirit invites you to do something today that shifts your energy. Get unstuck right now, so you will gain clarity about how to approach your dilemma. Certainly, you cannot attract a different experience without changing your energy first.
Shake things up. Because you don’t have to do something big and different right now. Perhaps all you have to do is literally move. What activity (perhaps from your childhood or teenage years) brings you joy? Is it knitting, painting, singing, dancing, cooking, walking the dog? No matter how ridiculous it is, perhaps you may want to make time to practice it today.
If you have been asking yourself whether you’ll stay or you’ll go, then your second oracle card has the answer for you: fly like a bird. If you can’t see things from another perspective, then just focus on yourself and this raised vibration will organically do it for you.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
King of Cups
The King represents patience, compassion, and stewardship. You or someone around you is intentional about addressing strong and unruly emotions with great sensitivity and care, and guides you toward emotional maturity and levelheadedness in trying times, particularly where a diplomatic and even-handed response is required.
There is emotional abuse and manipulation around you. You or someone around you is selfish, temperamental, and vindictive. This person may be leveraging guilt to get what they want, and shifting blame on others when things go wrong.
Eight of Cups
You have taken practical steps to change your life. Though your circumstances are challenging, you are prepared to meet any incoming obstacles.
The dewy sheen of your dreams is lost in the face of reality. You find yourself making difficult personal choices and leveraging practical sacrifices over your ideals.
Three of Wands
Your plans appears to be moving along as expected.
Though you find yourself moving forward, the rewards seem to be middling and unimpressive. Your expectations are not being met, and your long-term goals seem to be far away.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more