Libra Love Tarot – Doing Your Best But Here We Are
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for November 2021 summary:
Oracle: Do something to change your energy | Current energy: dismissive, in denial
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
Do you feel like doing something else only to find yourself on the same path as you were yesterday? It feels frustrating, I know, but perhaps this card comes up in your reading to invite you to focus on YOU. Just for today.
When was the last time you cranked up that music and danced to the rhythm of the beat? So Spirit invites you to do something today that shifts your energy. Get unstuck right now, so you will gain clarity about how to approach your dilemma. Certainly, you cannot attract a different experience without changing your energy first.
Shake things up. Because you don’t have to do something big and different right now. Perhaps all you have to do is literally move. What activity (perhaps from your childhood or teenage years) brings you joy? Is it knitting, painting, singing, dancing, cooking, walking the dog? No matter how ridiculous it is, perhaps you may want to make time to practice it today.
If you have been asking yourself whether you’ll stay or you’ll go, then your second oracle card has the answer for you: fly like a bird. If you can’t see things from another perspective, then just focus on yourself and this raised vibration will organically do it for you.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
Five of Swords
Someone may seek to exploit your lowest moments. This is the card of betrayal and malevolent rivalry.
Your current conflicts remain unresolved and continue to fester indefinitely. You cling to the notion of winning out this contentious cycle, yet you know none of the sacrifices will be worth it.
Nine of Cups
You are at a place where you can be proud of your achievements. You are happy, and your goals are nearing completion.
Nothing has turned out the way you hoped. Your dreams seem further out of reach than ever before. Your sacrifices yield little satisfaction.
Eight of Swords
You are trapped in your bad habits, your deceptions, and your denials. You keep trying to explain your way out of your emotional problems without ever touching the heart of the matter.
You cling to your worst habits because you fear your personal progress will isolate you from those who do not want you to change.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…