Libra Love Tarot – Love or Career? To Stay or Go?
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for September 2023 summary:
Oracle message: Longing for home. Belonging | Your energy: hopeful
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Libra love tarot full reading
Libra love tarot Oracle message
Mintakans are humanoid beings known for advanced spiritual beliefs and practices. They were the first star beings to travel to earth, believed to be the original lightworkers, Oracle says.
Just like the Mintakans, you could have an odd longing for where you truly belong. Moreover, there could be a strong need for security. So Spirit invites you to connect with Mother Earth right now, and find where you truly feel at home.
Now is the time to evaluate your priorities and what you truly want in life. Consider the potential trade-offs and the impact they may have on your life and relationships. Don’t rush into making a decision, take time to contemplate and weigh your options.
It’s also important to trust your instincts and listen to your heart. Don’t let fear hold you back from pursuing your dreams or taking a chance on love. Remember that there is no right or wrong decision, but rather the decision that is best for you and your happiness. Trust in the universe and believe that everything will work out in the end.
What brings you joy?
Firstly, it’s important to assess the energies of the scenarios you are considering. Which of these options brings you joy and makes you feel light? Let go of the scenarios that burden you and focus on what resonates with the spark of your soul.
Secondly, be patient with yourself. It’s easy to get caught up in the fear of the unknown and the consequences of taking a risk. But if you are patient and trust the process, you will reap the benefits.
Thirdly, don’t let impostor syndrome hold you back. If you dream of a career or opportunity that excites you, go for it! Remember that the universe wouldn’t offer you this opportunity if you didn’t deserve it.
Lastly, plant the seed of creativity and growth. Don’t be afraid to try something new and pursue your dreams. The universe is calling you to heed that call, and a true calling will never be denied.
Do not wait for that belonging to come, dear Libra. Release any grief around not belonging or feeling held.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Devil (Major Arcana)
You might take the next opportunity to yield to your passions. Do not lose yourself in your passions or those will be your vices.
Your penchant for self-restraint and discipline has become stifling.
King of Pentacles
You or someone around you is an ambitious leader, adept at managing finances. Each new project comes with a carefully crafted multipoint plan, and great self-discipline is exercised. Luck favors the prepared.
You or someone around you is a workaholic with miserly tendencies. There is competitiveness, being cutthroat, and business-minded. Someone is risk-averse and not inclined to invest in new ideas.
Seven of Wands
You rise to meet your challenges. This indicates competition and maintenance of the status quo you have achieved. You are sure of your goals and there is no negotiating them.
The struggles proves to be too much, and you are overwhelmed from the effort of defending yourself.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more