– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for December 2021 summary:
Oracle: Answer the call | Energies: insecurity; abundance
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Pisces love tarot
Oracle | Pisces love tarot
Is there a nudge that tells you to take a leap of faith and just do it? Then that’s your intuition trying to connect with you. And now is the perfect time to answer the call. Trust your soul’s yearnings, Oracle says, because you are exactly in the right place to answer this. That means, the universe is telling you that they will support you. Take that leap, and the universe will conspire.
Do you feel stuck and feel you’re not enough? If yes, ask yourself whether this insecurity deserves attention. Would you rather stay where you are right now and do nothing? Say yes to yourself even if it means that you may be rejected after because you will never get an answer unless you try. Where is the hesitation coming from? Perhaps it’s coming from fear of embarrassment. However, does it really even matter?
There is no right way to do it, Oracle asserts. That’s because your experience is unique to you. So regardless of the outcome, there must be something in there that will help you learn and grow. There is no harm in taking a step forward. The harm is where those fears lie. So, say yes to that nudge!
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below!
Make your own 3-card spread here (free unlimited shuffle):
King of Cups
The King represents patience, compassion, and stewardship. You or someone around you is intentional about addressing strong and unruly emotions with great sensitivity and care, and guides you toward emotional maturity and levelheadedness in trying times, particularly where a diplomatic and even-handed response is required.
There is emotional abuse and manipulation around you. You or someone around you is selfish, temperamental, and vindictive. This person may be leveraging guilt to get what they want, and shifting blame on others when things go wrong.
Six of Swords
Moving forward often means leaving something behind. You are now taking the first steps toward moving on and starting over.
You are attempting to move on from past troubles and are experiencing challenges.
Page of Swords
You or someone around you is a restless individual. The Page searches for knowledge and truth, with an intellectually dexterous mind and the ability to hold a tremendous amount of trivia.
You or someone around you is an intellectual snob and a gossip. You or someone around you claim too much, but sources may not be trustworthy.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…