Pisces Love Tarot – Fear of Failure? But You Know It’s Mutual!
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for December 2021 summary:
Oracle: Answer the call | Energies: insecurity; abundance
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Pisces love tarot
Oracle | Pisces love tarot
Is there a nudge that tells you to take a leap of faith and just do it? Then that’s your intuition trying to connect with you. And now is the perfect time to answer the call. Trust your soul’s yearnings, Oracle says, because you are exactly in the right place to answer this. That means, the universe is telling you that they will support you. Take that leap, and the universe will conspire.
Do you feel stuck and feel you’re not enough? If yes, ask yourself whether this insecurity deserves attention. Would you rather stay where you are right now and do nothing? Say yes to yourself even if it means that you may be rejected after because you will never get an answer unless you try. Where is the hesitation coming from? Perhaps it’s coming from fear of embarrassment. However, does it really even matter?
There is no right way to do it, Oracle asserts. That’s because your experience is unique to you. So regardless of the outcome, there must be something in there that will help you learn and grow. There is no harm in taking a step forward. The harm is where those fears lie. So, say yes to that nudge!
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below!
Make your own 3-card spread here (free unlimited shuffle):
Ten of Swords
There is a painful conclusion, a harsh defeat. You were set up for failure, yet you continually toiled in futility.
You are in a bad situation, but your fear of change is stronger than your willingness to solve the problems at hand. Instead of doing the difficult work of confronting your fears, you let it drag on endlessly.
Page of Wands
You or someone around you is an eager and enthusiastic personality, full of ardent curiosity and a willingness to explore new ideas.
Though you have earnestly longed to pursue something new, life keeps getting in the way. Your potential remains untapped.
Ace of Wands
An initial spark will lead to better things. A creative energy is brewing, and with it comes clarity and focus.
Be wary of hesitation due to laziness. This will stagnate growth and hinder personal progress.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…